Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Post your supplement stack.
JOHH CENA I'M CALLING YOU OUT
dont take any supplements zezima until styla has gotten his lab coat on and analyzed them for u, surley whatever more wrongfully info he can find means more than first-handed experiences lol
(03-17-2015, 07:27 PM)Zezima link Wrote: 3000 th postttttttttt

pls.
I actually read all the posts between you and styla argue about shit.
And i have no clue what you were two talking about lol.. the words are to complicated for my English knowledge haha i had to google some of them, but i found that boring as fuck.
From all the forum visitors now i can say that
fat cobra
styla
zezima

actually lifts and knows something lol.

styla, when is the video of u benching? dont be a pussy
i'll make a vid but u need to w8, it'll be better vid than grandpa scooby1961's (fat cobra could share some bulking advices)
he is fat enough alrdy, considering that ive almost trained longer than u have been alive it would indeed be a better choice taking advices from me instead. cuz u must be 7 yo or less, on the same maturity level as one at least.
dont bother with vid, watching u max out on almost empty bar is a waste of time, 100 % too pussy to post any either way 
please make my day even better by posting some videos
this talk is already cracking me up
(03-18-2015, 10:43 PM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: he is fat enough alrdy, considering that ive almost trained longer than u have been alive it would indeed be a better choice taking advices from me instead. cuz u must be 7 yo or less, on the same maturity level as one at least.
dont bother with vid, watching u max out on almost empty bar is a waste of time, 100 % too pussy to post any either way

big mouth, go on and post it then.. w8ing... also ure fat and dumb as fuck.. gl with that frozen crap u're trying to maintain and eat LMAO
alrdy got a vid uploaded that fanboys like to post, im not a pussy unlike u lol. determining my body composition by text only and im the dumb one lol (in ur case its very obvious that u are a beginner). gl with ur diet, unlike u i prefer food as my main source of protein instead of semen from the dicks that u are choking on

since u are scared of illegal stuff zezima get a good pwo, containing dmaa or get it alone. other ingredients in normal pwos are basically pointless except caffeine.
EDITED not to upset u, but what you just said is just lol  _O-  _O- _O-