Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Post your supplement stack.
Hey bros, post your supplement stack that you have ready for training.
I been shopping, got some new shit to try out.
Bro tips, does supplements work and help you? Or it's just a hoax and waste of money? Supplement company is a huge business... But are they worth the money?

Going to pick up some creatine latter today.

[Image: 8zk1he.jpg]

P.S. Stay tunned, will start a youtube channel and make supplement reviews, maybe some training vids.
Will guide people to come to this Forum to chat with me and ask me questions.
P.S. This will work for me and LVP, more people come here, maybe they start to play this game lol.
Just bought this badboy:

Amix thermocore fat burner: I never believed in fat burners all my years of training (2 years lol).
I heard alot of reviews on fat burners that they are the biggest hoax in supplement industry and some say that they work and help you alot.

Will use this for a month time with good diet and will post results.

[Image: 2el5ks3.jpg]

Just keep in mind that people make money by "inventing" and selling these supplements. Why would they care if the supplements work or not?
Used thermo core, idk can't get a boner tonight lol...
only illegal fat burners work
fat burners suck lol.. and "illegal burner" ure talking about is dinirophenol but u can die cuz of it

(03-11-2015, 10:54 PM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: only illegal fat burners work

name some
Wanted albutarex but it got banned in Australia and most europe for illegal shit in it.
dnp, clen, t3, hgh
lmao hgh is not really meant to be an "illegal fat burner " _O- _O- _O-
Optimum Gold Standard Protein (Cookies and cream.... awful flavor. just sticking with chocolate forever)
Optimum Micronized Creatine
BSN No-Xplode preworkout