Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Post your supplement stack.
what u waiting for zezima, wasting time on fake fateburners instead of real gear, dissapointing zyzz
Retards. Go drink some green tea instead. Fucking HGH. lmfao. What retards.
(03-17-2015, 03:12 AM)Jerome link Wrote: Retards. Go drink some green tea instead. Fucking HGH. lmfao. What retards.
yeah cuz green tea gets you all the gains.
(03-17-2015, 03:12 AM)Jerome link Wrote: Retards. Go drink some green tea instead. Fucking HGH. lmfao. What retards.

Gotta agree with ironman here...
whoa green tea, dont go anywhere near that if u wanna stay alive, styla can confirm this with his knowledge
the only one taking HGH here is probably fat small cobra

eitherway... if you want to know some info of DNP zezima.. What this thing does is, usually 50 % of energy(ATP) is used for your processes in cell (metabolism), 50 % is used for heat regulation.. what DNP does is interact with that cell process (since ure too stupid to understand biology I'll make it simple) and makes it so like 80 % is used for heat and 20 % of that for that cell process... that melts the fat very very fast... what needs to be said:

1) dehydration.. drink plenty of water.. someone died when he drank alcohol with it
2) this shit needs way more research.. Phenols (DNP goes in that chemical group) are known to cause cancer (some of them).... And I didnt read enough about it so I cant make assumptions... but honestly, stuff that interacts with your cell processes like that .. it can't come without side effects... some say it's fine in regulations but I'd really need to read more about it.. and I'm not planning on taking any of that
shiiiiiiiiiit
illegal shit is bad
legal shit is bad too cuz waste of money.

I heard that fat cobra lifts so i can believe in him.
But styla? come you twig post pic of you or some proof that you even fit, because now all you have is talk and no smack.

gear is fucking awesome if you know how to use it properly. zyzz not dissapoint.
(03-17-2015, 05:56 PM)Zezima link Wrote: gear is fucking awesome if you know how to use it properly. zyzz not dissapoint.

thats why hes dead

if we both record ourselves shoulder-pressing / benching then i dont see why not  ;) ;) ;)
(03-17-2015, 05:25 AM)HaZe link Wrote: yeah cuz green tea gets you all the gains.
[Image: image.jpg]

Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=33619.msg462825#msg462825 date=1426583300]
Gotta agree with ironman here...
[Image: 1383604921482.jpg]

(03-17-2015, 06:39 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: thats why hes dead

if we both record ourselves shoulder-pressing / benching then i dont see why not  ;) ;) ;)

i think challange accepted.
Weight needs to be in kg's no lbs shit.
also, we can bring some good funny shit to the forum with this.
I'm in.

3000 th postttttttttt