Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

(LVP Players (0) ) Lets Bring it back!
LVP Players (0)
No one is online..
------------------------------------------------------------------------
I want lvp back so lets bring it back?
everyone either moved on with life or went to FFS server.
But lets bring LVP back because i love this server and it was my first server to play on.
Everyone should help by being more active on LVP
LVP died when [DBT] and [5iN] left the server.
Its not that LVP is boring / shit, I just don't find sa:mp fun anymore.
(01-08-2015, 08:46 AM)Nater link Wrote: Its not that LVP is boring / shit, I just don't find sa:mp fun anymore.

I play on RP server mostly now. Spent 20 euros to buy a fucking nice house n shit lol...
Killing other people is boring, when i was 18 year old yeh that was cool as fuck, but when u get older, it becomes more shit and boring, even tho, GTA san andreas offers you variety of things you can do, DM, RP, Stunt etc.

And for now, LVP don't have much to offer.
yeah we wann LVP to back i miss LVP days ''Damn 0.3z'' we wann 0.3x back
When i started to play here in early 2014, there were still some players around and was fun to play,but i don't see anyone(i know) on the server,only newbies....Most of the regulars either moved on with their lives or started playing on other servers or are just freaking busy.Nobody has time for SA:MP anymore.Maybe pop on and stay for 20 minutes at max and leave.
LVP can be brought back to life though,if we come up with some new ideas/features...

(01-09-2015, 12:21 AM)(R2D)Facebook link Wrote: yeah we wann LVP to back i miss LVP days ''Damn 0.3z'' we wann 0.3x back
I still can't believe you don't fucking understand that it's not all about 0.3x,fake troll.Besides,we could just turn lag comp off = leadaiming on,if staff would want to(it's already off,my bad*).More people enjoy skinshooting than shooting the ghost,wind,invisible man....Perfect example is a server i enjoy playing on sometimes because it has DM & Freeroam. Daily playercount jumps up to 980 players of 1000 free slots.
As i've said,perfect suggestions might dig up the way up to the ground from the deep grave.
(01-09-2015, 12:21 AM)(R2D)Facebook link Wrote: yeah we wann LVP to back i miss LVP days ''Damn 0.3z'' we wann 0.3x back

You are fucking boring everyone with the same old shitty post.
(01-08-2015, 06:45 PM)Zezima link Wrote: I play on RP server mostly now. Spent 20 euros to buy a fucking nice house n shit lol...
Killing other people is boring, when i was 18 year old yeh that was cool as fuck, but when u get older, it becomes more shit and boring, even tho, GTA san andreas offers you variety of things you can do, DM, RP, Stunt etc.

And for now, LVP don't have much to offer.
I can't stand RP for sa:mp nor many games in fact, I am rather over the game in general, I was at a mates the other day and we took in turns on GTA V till we died, I got bored after five minutes and crashed killing myself so my turn was over.
rip lvp
(01-09-2015, 11:09 AM)Fuse link Wrote: rip lvp

RIP Fuse