Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Happy Christmas eve and upcoming presents.
Dear LVP Players/Admins.

This time of year i would like to say, a big thank you in behalf of LVP community for still having this server up, and doing a wonderful job keeping it not so dead as we all think. I would like personally to thank the developer team who keep developing - making new minigames and races in LVP, fixing the bugs, and all other minor issues that we encounter during our gaming time. So thank you LVP crew for making this awesome server, and i have such huge memories regarding this community, and i will be delighted to remember it till the day i will die and the trolling, nonsense, bullshit and other shit that we had.

Therefore, i would like to wish everyone in LVP community a happy and warm Christmas evening with their families and loved ones. Have a great time, remember family is the biggest treasure you can have in this word, have fun enjoy!

Yours truthfully,.

Paul A.K.A Zezima[HC4L],  Lithuania. 2014-12-24.
Zezima,happy Christmas eve to you too..
LVP Managment god blessed y'a all too :D
Stay blessed,rock hard
>:)
Why do you use huge fonts everywhere?
I don't know ! :D
(12-24-2014, 06:02 PM)Zezima link Wrote: Dear LVP Players/Admins.

This time of year i would like to say, a big thank you in behalf of LVP community for still having this server up, and doing a wonderful job keeping it not so dead as we all think. I would like personally to thank the developer team who keep developing - making new minigames and races in LVP, fixing the bugs, and all other minor issues that we encounter during our gaming time. So thank you LVP crew for making this awesome server, and i have such huge memories regarding this community, and i will be delighted to remember it till the day i will die and the trolling, nonsense, bullshit and other shit that we had.

Therefore, i would like to wish everyone in LVP community a happy and warm Christmas evening with their families and loved ones. Have a great time, remember family is the biggest treasure you can have in this word, have fun enjoy!

Yours truthfully,.

Paul A.K.A Zezima[HC4L],  Lithuania. 2014-12-24.

Your names Paul? Get the fuck out! Haha, Merry Christmas Zez and everyone.
Paulius.
Paulson.