Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

No more lag compensation! - LVP 17.2
A small update consisting of a server upgrade to 0.3z R4 (http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=531302) and the disabling of the lag compensation mode. Tell us if you like it or not!

Also: LVP Radio is back on track! Want to DJ? Read this: http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=32599.0
Should've made a poll about it first
Because?
lmfao at fusez reaction
on topic +1 liked
(09-23-2014, 05:25 PM)cake link Wrote: Because?
Because that's generally what you do before making a big decision. And decisions like these affect the players.
For me personally it doesn't really matter though as i happily left lvp after wrecking kaka once and for all 8)
#rekt
(09-23-2014, 05:43 PM)Fuse link Wrote: Because that's generally what you do before making a big decision. And decisions like these affect the players.
For me personally it doesn't really matter though as i happily left lvp after wrecking kaka once and for all 8)
#rekt
Well maybe it's not what I do in general before making a big decision :)
(09-23-2014, 05:48 PM)cake link Wrote: Well maybe it's not what I do in general before making a big decision :)

ugh really? thought you'd be older than 15 but oki then
Come on Fuse, we all know how LVP operate. They do what they want, they've never asked the community about "big decisions" they have a management team for tha-.... oh wait.
And besides, if I wanted opinions of players I'd asked ingame, no need for a poll here!
In LVP's experience, discussing about big changes with the community has led to nothing happening at all. Sometimes the best way of going about these sort of changes is just to try it out and hear what people (who preferably spend most of their time ingame and not on the forums) have to say about it. Granted, there has to be crew around to hear the players, but I'm sure cake has got this covered.

So, +1 from me for actually doing something :)