Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

No more lag compensation! - LVP 17.2
back to roleplay now fosez
@topic yea its a good idea gj
(09-23-2014, 07:27 PM)cake link Wrote: And besides, if I wanted opinions of players I'd asked ingame, no need for a poll here!

From who? there used to be about 2-3 players in the server for a month or so
cake knows i'm right but is too childish and stubborn to admit it. Not admin material, never was.
Even if he did start a pole people would whine and bitch and go off topic, Should have an auto message pop up "Want to improve LVP? Post on forum.sa-mp.nl your ideas!" 

Shits gone down hill might as well do it to try and get more people, Isn't like he could kill it even more.
just back it to 0.3x why not?!!!??!!! 0.3x >>>> 0.3shit
There are a couple of reasons why we're not falling back to 0.3x:
- No new features
- No (security) updates
- Lag compensation off gives the same experience as 0.3x did
oh really so 0.3z better pls god
1year we played 0.3x and we dont get a problem's  and the lagg its oky
also 0.3z i shot in the skin and he dont take a hit and when i switch the uzi keep dmg
and u say 0.3z better just back it u cant do anything we wann a poll and u fag admin i dont know who set u admin to say
we cant upgrade the server to 0.3x
but player's wann it
(09-24-2014, 11:04 PM)MwK.Face link Wrote: oh really so 0.3z better pls god
1year we played 0.3x and we dont get a problem's  and the lagg its oky
also 0.3z i shot in the skin and he dont take a hit and when i switch the uzi keep dmg
and u say 0.3z better just back it u cant do anything we wann a poll and u fag admin i dont know who set u admin to say
we cant upgrade the server to 0.3x
but player's wann it
That's when lagcompensation is on as cake said.
MwK.Face, you do realise that 0.3z with lag compensation turned off is basically 0.3x?
cant , i wann to see lvp server have 1pro guy online
that mean them hate LVP now cus the skinhit inno 0.3x better than 0.3z when the owenr make it 0.3z all say we catch aimbot's etc etc
slocan was fighting he's real fight so u banned him reason aimbot damn god 0.3z fucking all pro player's and killing the server
that what i see all day 0 player to 3player's ewwwwwww
just back it and see the all time server fine (just fucking trust me 1time )