Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

gym story, fucker thinking hes better then me,dafuk? ignorant bastard
(04-04-2014, 03:36 PM)Sadik link Wrote: Hahahaha wait for him around the corner after your workout and fuck him up mayn I promise he wont say a word again
fok ye m8 shank that fag up
(04-04-2014, 04:44 PM)Dominator33 link Wrote: fok ye m8 shank that fag up
Dom the dutch chav knows
Hahahaha "then he comes to shower all naked with small dick" Zezima, my LVP favorite for sure.
(04-04-2014, 03:36 PM)Sadik link Wrote: Hahahaha wait for him around the corner after your workout and fuck him up mayn I promise he wont say a word again

he was a boxer for like 4 years, so i stand no chance, he got big ass flat nose and weird face i think its from boxing, hes like 20 but looks like 28 lol.

i think to keep ignoring him, but he thinks hes so coool and keeps trying to get into our conversatition or just tries to bite me lol.... Hes a weirdo hes like comes to someone "You doing chest today? Yeh i do chest today too" and walks away LOL.
headbutt him, just need to break his nose and he wont tell u anything ever again

or show him your smaller dick, he'll back off

or do it the sammy way

Blue Mountain State - Jerk Him Off
(04-04-2014, 05:19 PM)Zezima link Wrote: he was a boxer for like 4 years, so i stand no chance, he got big ass flat nose and weird face i think its from boxing, hes like 20 but looks like 28 lol.

i think to keep ignoring him, but he thinks hes so coool and keeps trying to get into our conversatition or just tries to bite me lol.... Hes a weirdo hes like comes to someone "You doing chest today? Yeh i do chest today too" and walks away LOL.

then troll him usingĀ  words that do not process fast enough in his brains. make him rage, i do it to kids like u
(04-04-2014, 05:19 PM)Zezima link Wrote: he was a boxer for like 4 years, so i stand no chance, he got big ass flat nose and weird face i think its from boxing, hes like 20 but looks like 28 lol.
Oh wow, in that case keep on ignoring him _O-
(04-04-2014, 05:38 PM)Sadik link Wrote: Oh wow, in that case keep on ignoring him _O-

lol... still very tiny dick
idk if ure just trolling but the tiny dick thing made me lol
not trollin it looked like the size of worms i used to hook on my fishing rod when i was 12 and fish at my grandmas pond and she used to smack me for that hahahah