Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

gym story, fucker thinking hes better then me,dafuk? ignorant bastard
So heres a short story. Some fag thinking hes better and bigger then me LOL.

Im 94kg atm, hes 82kg (girl weight) , hes benching his weight 12 times ,i bench mine 8 times, and the fag comes to me and says "wow you bench not so much , what the fuck is wrong with you" i allways ignore him and just walk away with saying nothing. Today i was doing deadlift warmup with 50kg, he comes by me and says to someone "wow look at him ,i do more then him" then i put on 70kg, then 90kg, then 110kg and do 4 times, then he comes and says "wow if you cant lift more then 4 times you should not do it" LOOOOOOOOOOOL.

then i saw him still doing bicep curls, i though yeh this about time to go from the gym so i dont meet him in the dressing room, guess what ,i go to the shower, he comes there too, all naked with small dick, almost goes into my shower (theres 6 showers) and flexes his biceps and says "you lazzy look at these guns" LOL. Yeh hes less bodyfat then me, so they look better, but come on? then we walk out the shower to the locker room, he puts on a shirt and starts the same shit "look at these guns you lazy fuck" LOL.

ignorant fuck i ignore him all the time and dont answer him, but he keeps doing this shit allways lol.

I think hes mad cuz when we talk in the gym like 6 guys we allways ignore him and never let in our conversatition, lol idk why but i hate him so much.
problems with his self confidence for sure, keep going and ignore that faggot
Omg zez don't let him talk about you like that
maybe you are mirin brah!?
i think u are his bitch since ure afraid to say anyhing
sounds like he's way better than you
Hahahaha wait for him around the corner after your workout and fuck him up mayn I promise he wont say a word again

(04-04-2014, 03:22 PM)HaZe link Wrote: sounds like he's way better than you
lol its funny how you ignore him and shit, if it was me I'd beat the shit out of the kiddo already or atleast troll him until this kiddo had nothign else to say and would try to tackle me but that'd be the end of this midget... but just to clarify ... ure a pussy
Should make a video like this zezima

Internet Tough Guy Calls Someone Out To Fight

zyzz would stand up for himself