Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Weight-Lifting
(02-19-2014, 06:36 PM)Zezima link Wrote: "that midget" would ass fuck your mother hard and she would scream, and you couldnt get close, cuz he would box your face so hard, that it would be just raw meat. So you would just watch how ur mother gets humilated and ass raped hard by a "midget featherweight champion". And the end he would stick his dick in her mouth and shot his load, she would chuckle his load and swallow it with tears in her eyes while her son (you) didint save her, and then you would go back to LVP forum and write big story what happend, and respect champions and know to talk less shit on the internet, cuz one day u might to face the shit you talked.

you get mad real easy for a wannabe troll zyzz asslicking boy, gym rat shut up, instead of fapping on your diet try instead cutting your fat muscles and try to GAIN more muscles instead. oh just letting you know that gym doesn't teach you how to fight, instead you'll just gass easier with a crap routine of yours, so plss anorestic chicken legs, dont try
come at me squirter
I can't believe that people can be so cruel.
Who knew that Zezima would post in this thread talking shit. Surprise, surprise.
thread is going down hill, all who could give him advices, gave him, so now its just crapy thread
(02-20-2014, 09:28 AM)Slick link Wrote: Who knew that Zezima would post in this thread talking shit. Surprise, surprise.

i made the puppet cry, easy peasy
So yeah, update two months later:
Zydrunas won Arnolds and WSM 2014.
Strongest. Man. Evar.
He's just an incredible person, honestly. Best lifter ever.
Just makes me sad hes competiting in a sport that most people dont even know exsist, so no one knows lithuanian strong guy  ;(
(03-30-2014, 09:15 AM)Zezima link Wrote: Just makes me sad hes competiting in a sport that most people dont even know exsist, so no one knows lithuanian strong guy  ;(
to many people worshipping Zyzz instead of impressive people like Zydrunas