Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Weight-Lifting
(02-19-2014, 03:14 PM)EvilGate link Wrote: lmao yeah cus twigs can't box :roll: for once i got to agree with Joze, i dare to bet my right ball that half of these forums would not last 1 minute in the ring with a featherweight champion 'twig'

i hope somebody proves you wrong so you can be called one ball _O-
haha id prefer Halfsack
(02-19-2014, 03:32 PM)Carbon link Wrote: wheres the funny part faggot
This is the funny part, "faggot"
(02-19-2014, 03:14 PM)EvilGate link Wrote: lmao yeah cus twigs can't box :roll: for once i got to agree with Joze, i dare to bet my right ball that half of these forums would not last 1 minute in the ring with a featherweight champion 'twig'
(02-19-2014, 03:24 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: I bet that 100% wouldn't last against a featherweight champion. Don't know what d-bol suppositories people have been taking.
Just because your uncle is a fighter doesnt mean you are too, lmao
(02-19-2014, 03:24 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: I bet that 100% wouldn't last against a featherweight champion. Don't know what d-bol suppositories people have been taking.

welcome to LVP
FWIW, My nans, uncles, cat's cousin was a Champion darts player...

i would stomp on featherweight champion, those midgets - you just lay on them and its done

(02-19-2014, 06:23 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: i would stomp on featherweight champion, those midgets - you just lay on them and its done

"that midget" would ass fuck your mother hard and she would scream, and you couldnt get close, cuz he would box your face so hard, that it would be just raw meat. So you would just watch how ur mother gets humilated and ass raped hard by a "midget featherweight champion". And the end he would stick his dick in her mouth and shot his load, she would chuckle his load and swallow it with tears in her eyes while her son (you) didint save her, and then you would go back to LVP forum and write big story what happend, and respect champions and know to talk less shit on the internet, cuz one day u might to face the shit you talked.
(02-19-2014, 04:36 PM)Fuse link Wrote: Just because your uncle is a fighter doesnt mean you are too, lmao
Never said I was just said its in my family.
(02-19-2014, 06:36 PM)Zezima link Wrote: "that midget" would ass fuck your mother hard and she would scream, and you couldnt get close, cuz he would box your face so hard, that it would be just raw meat. So you would just watch how ur mother gets humilated and ass raped hard by a "midget featherweight champion". And the end he would stick his dick in her mouth and shot his load, she would chuckle his load and swallow it with tears in her eyes while her son (you) didint save her, and then you would go back to LVP forum and write big story what happend, and respect champions and know to talk less shit on the internet, cuz one day u might to face the shit you talked.
I guess you can relate to that. Probably why you take this bodybuilding so serious