Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Weight-Lifting
http://www.youtube.com/user/strengthcamp
(02-12-2014, 09:50 AM)Nonzero link Wrote: put a backpack on with water bottles etc

Oh that's what you got in your backpack on your pictures...
Quote:Joze link=topic=32750.msg452100#msg452100 date=1392163818]
Seriously? :PExplain why not please?

The theory behind strenght is not "DO THIS EXERCISE" it's basically to adapt your nervo system to be used to higher volume. Squatting on one hand is good for that but on the other hand it doesn't involve all of the muscles and therefore the best advice for strenght I can give u:
not as many reps (maybe even 3), lift as much as you can. Even 3 is fine. But remember, that ain't for gaining much muscle since u won't do enough reps for muscle fibers to "rip" enough. " it's basically for adapting your nervo system to higher volume. That's why you can see sometimes fat strong men that are like very strong but at the same time u're wondering how are they stronger than actual body builders.

Zezima shut your mouth, u're just a roid freak who's using a correct diet but on the other hand you're too much of a wuss aka genetically you're weak so you need to roid urself. Muscle cells do not divide or they bearly do, they only get longer and longer that is why those pussies (you) that do not have good genetics are stuck there and need to abuse something into ur body until they get a heart attack and be proclaimed as the gods of aesthetic.

Also Shark you have no place to be here u dumb mofo, you actually think lifting teaches u how to fight? Having bigger muscles will just exhaust u in a fight faster u smartass.
(02-13-2014, 01:02 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: The theory behind strenght is not "DO THIS EXERCISE" it's basically to adapt your nervo system to be used to higher volume. Squatting on one hand is good for that but on the other hand it doesn't involve all of the muscles and therefore the best advice for strenght I can give u:
not as many reps (maybe even 3), lift as much as you can. Even 3 is fine. But remember, that ain't for gaining much muscle since u won't do enough reps for muscle fibers to "rip" enough. " it's basically for adapting your nervo system to higher volume. That's why you can see sometimes fat strong men that are like very strong but at the same time u're wondering how are they stronger than actual body builders.

Zezima shut your mouth, u're just a roid freak who's using a correct diet but on the other hand you're too much of a wuss aka genetically you're weak so you need to roid urself. Muscle cells do not divide or they bearly do, they only get longer and longer that is why those pussies (you) that do not have good genetics are stuck there and need to abuse something into ur body until they get a heart attack and be proclaimed as the gods of aesthetic.

Also Shark you have no place to be here u dumb mofo, you actually think lifting teaches u how to fight? Having bigger muscles will just exhaust u in a fight faster u smartass.
[Image: press_flag.jpg]

this will get u bigger muscles AND make u stronger at the same time. u'll be able to knock styla out after doing a month of this JoZe
and u wont have no shame showing dicks on webcam, even tho there are still some perverts out there that show it even tho its small
euhm zezima most likely doesnt use roids cuz its seems mission impossible for him to post his cycle.
plus, i know a few dudes juicing, none of them had health issues except one had a bitch tit

and saying roids is for weak people is fucking retarded, people knowing what theyll do, use it when they (almost) reached their natural barrier and barely makes progression so you might say they use it as a finishing product
(02-13-2014, 01:02 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: Also Shark you have no place to be here u dumb mofo, you actually think lifting teaches u how to fight? Having bigger muscles will just exhaust u in a fight faster u smartass.

I like how autistic you two are and keep putting words into my mouth.

please do continue.
(02-13-2014, 02:21 PM)Nonzero link Wrote: [Image: press_flag.jpg]

this will get u bigger muscles AND make u stronger at the same time. u'll be able to knock styla out after doing a month of this JoZe
Bar Brothers FTW, my old buddy SleeP does that shit in Croatia and he's only about 14
[Image: 262wh1x.jpg]
(02-13-2014, 04:05 PM)EvilGate link Wrote: euhm zezima most likely doesnt use roids cuz its seems mission impossible for him to post his cycle.
plus, i know a few dudes juicing, none of them had health issues except one had a bitch tit

u mirin?

lel yeah, i love ur wings and undertrained tits