Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Your Toughest 5 RW Opponents
[Image: bJJ6UhH.jpg]

[Image: Rr2j2Op.jpg]

[Image: Jg7p2VH.jpg]

bitches forgettin'
Hahaha nice pics, Last one with Badeend  _O-  I never fought him was he any good or was that just a joke?
think that was a joke
(02-14-2014, 07:31 AM)HaZe link Wrote: think that was a joke

Awww  _O-
Quote:Nemesis link=topic=32670.msg452341#msg452341 date=1392340471]
IDmad occasionally used to pop up on LW and still give me a hard fucking time  :(
lol i remember when people would just accuse idmad of aimbot cause he used to be a fucken beast`
By_sexual i mean by_karizma was my hardest opponent ever encountered this was in his prime.
(02-14-2014, 08:09 AM)TheMightyQ link Wrote: lol i remember when people would just accuse idmad of aimbot cause he used to be a fucken beast`
Kinda like this?
[Image: lwsnewfag.jpg]
[Image: sa-mp-112.png]
[Image: sa-mp-032.png]
I can't even remember how many times people would start accusing me of using aimbot/joypad/autoaim or w/e.
Was kinda amusing tho.
helicopter_boi hehe, were fun times but I still was a noob back then  :D
oh and found something else about IDmad
[Image: a4sazb.jpg]
(02-14-2014, 06:31 AM)HaZe link Wrote: I don't think I remember that! Are you sure it was me?!
Yeah. Was like a massive clanbattle, was WW. It was organised twice, we would've won it but we spawned really far from where everyone did the fighting  :(

There was BA, M2S, Crv and some others I think. BA lineup was me, Darkfire, Nonzero, Greyfox, 8Ball and Buhu I think.

also @ Joze and Fat_Cobra talking shit about IDmads skill, how would you know lol? You guys weren't playing back then.  :roll:
I can't remember that for the life of me but it sounds cool lol.

IDmad was a legit fighter back in the day, chill out haters