Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Your Toughest 5 RW Opponents
Quote:Joze link=topic=32670.msg452317#msg452317 date=1392325538]
You're not getting my point, if you put him in a server with anyone you can name atm thats active he'll rape them. I don't care what your thoughts are so just calm down.

Why do certain players obsess over Violax so much? He's good, but hes really not as good as you're making him out to be, nobody in SAMP is
u dont seem to get the point, ur not the best if u win 100 % of all matches, ur the best if u win 51-100 % of ur matches against someone...............

Quote:Nemesis link=topic=32670.msg452322#msg452322 date=1392327646]
Why do certain players obsess over Violax so much? He's good, but hes really not as good as you're making him out to be, nobody in SAMP is
except rhymes
I love the red aimingspot on the crow of sweden  8)
You naysayers weren't around to know how good IDmad was back in the day.
Guy was beef, one of the fighters that would put your mind at ease just knowing he's there as backup.
IDmad occasionally used to pop up on LW and still give me a hard fucking time  :(
(02-13-2014, 05:46 PM)Darius link Wrote: He was, just a noob back then :P I remember playing with him in a massive clanbattle tournament in the BA team, HaZe frapsed it all. Had footage of some really good frags I got in it :). What happened to that footage haze? :(
Awww that sucks man  ;( I would have loved to see that, BA had some epic people

Quote:Joze link=topic=32670.msg452287#msg452287 date=1392312422]
Okay? Your point is? If you're any good you'd get on train a bit and do it again in front of me. That was when i was playing way back when.
I didnt know hb then, but since i've learned it i've killed vio plenty of times.. point is, he's tricky for about the whole LVP community. Put Vio in their at his best with every player who plays atm and he will be on a spree. No matter what any of you say.

If he was tricky for the WHOLE community a lot more would add him to their list but he obviously isn't for everyone, No doubt he was a good fighter but seriously stop being such a fan boy  _O-
IDmad used to be a beast.
(02-14-2014, 03:01 AM)Nater link Wrote: Awww that sucks man  ;( I would have loved to see that, BA had some epic people

If he was tricky for the WHOLE community a lot more would add him to their list but he obviously isn't for everyone, No doubt he was a good fighter but seriously stop being such a fan boy  _O-
No fanboy here to anyone.
(02-13-2014, 05:46 PM)Darius link Wrote: He was, just a noob back then :P I remember playing with him in a massive clanbattle tournament in the BA team, HaZe frapsed it all. Had footage of some really good frags I got in it :). What happened to that footage haze? :(
I don't think I remember that! Are you sure it was me?!
(02-14-2014, 03:56 AM)Thug link Wrote: IDmad used to be a beast.

I never got to fight IDmad in his prime, Would have been awesome

Quote:Joze link=topic=32670.msg452351#msg452351 date=1392350073]
No fanboy here to anyone.
Que