Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Your Toughest 5 RW Opponents
there's always going to be someone better than you.. even if you can beat some of the best fighters in this game.. there's always going to be some faggot that comes along and brutally fucks you in the ass without lube
Yeah but I got a lot of herpes from raping y'all.
(02-12-2014, 09:41 AM)Nonzero link Wrote: RW
[sLK]Ryder

WW
[SiN]Cunga

Surprised my name is not on here, I know I suck at 4-shot but let's face it, who beats me at 2shot?
I know I always die ingame, that's because everyone is teaming up on me, and I go rambo all the time
Can't remember anyone besides vio beat me at 2shot in fc...
I beat you on a regular basis, you're not that good
(02-12-2014, 10:55 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: Yeah but I got a lot of herpes from raping y'all.

True, I bet you once and I was happy then you wanted reduel and whooped my ass  ;( Good times

Nonzero you are good at 2shots but its not like you were around back in the old days
(02-13-2014, 03:38 AM)Nater link Wrote: but its not like you were around back in the old days
He was, just a noob back then :P I remember playing with him in a massive clanbattle tournament in the BA team, HaZe frapsed it all. Had footage of some really good frags I got in it :). What happened to that footage haze? :(
(02-12-2014, 03:56 AM)IDmad link Wrote: Wrong
[Image: sa-mp-045-1.png]
Back in '09. One of the only fights where I managed to kill vio with armor left, hence the screenshot :roll:
Around that time we did like 30 duels in a row with violax and he won 20-10 or smthing. He still was better than me but not an unbeatable machine like u're implying. He's easily in the top 5 rw fighters of LVP but u can't really decide one single player who'd be the best of the best since the skill differences are very small at the top.
Okay? Your point is? If you're any good you'd get on train a bit and do it again in front of me. That was when i was playing way back when.
I didnt know hb then, but since i've learned it i've killed vio plenty of times.. point is, he's tricky for about the whole LVP community. Put Vio in their at his best with every player who plays atm and he will be on a spree. No matter what any of you say.
lol idmad, u were never near violax's level..
(02-13-2014, 07:36 PM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: lol idmad, u were never near violax's level..
Finally we agree fat_boy  _O-
Quote:Joze link=topic=32670.msg452287#msg452287 date=1392312422]
Okay? Your point is? If you're any good you'd get on train a bit and do it again in front of me. That was when i was playing way back when.
I didnt know hb then, but since i've learned it i've killed vio plenty of times.. point is, he's tricky for about the whole LVP community. Put Vio in their at his best with every player who plays atm and he will be on a spree. No matter what any of you say.
(02-13-2014, 07:36 PM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: lol idmad, u were never near violax's level..
You two are missing my point here. I never said I was anywhere near as good as violax but only said he wasn't/isn't an unbeatable machine. If he'd win every single duel against everyone, then I'd agree about being the best of the best. I gotta admit that I've played less in the past 2-3 years than there's hours in the day and I'm not 100% certain about violax's skills atm but I still doubt he's as good as some people are implying here. I've fought him a couple times during the last few years but imo he's pretty much on the same level as in '09.

The point of my pic was that if u really are the best of the best, then u also need to be 100% consistent and 100% unbeatable. Noone can archieve that, unless u devote ur whole life to sa-mp, which I hope noone does. And also that pic is 5 years old, at a time when I was at my peak. Nowadays I'd get owned by 99% of the regulars.
(02-13-2014, 09:51 PM)IDmad link Wrote: You two are missing my point here. I never said I was anywhere near as good as violax but only said he wasn't/isn't an unbeatable machine. If he'd win every single duel against everyone, then I'd agree about being the best of the best. I gotta admit that I've played less in the past 2-3 years than there's hours in the day and I'm not 100% certain about violax's skills atm but I still doubt he's as good as some people are implying here. I've fought him a couple times during the last few years but imo he's pretty much on the same level as in '09.

The point of my pic was that if u really are the best of the best, then u also need to be 100% consistent and 100% unbeatable. Noone can archieve that, unless u devote ur whole life to sa-mp, which I hope noone does. And also that pic is 5 years old, at a time when I was at my peak. Nowadays I'd get owned by 99% of the regulars.
You're not getting my point, if you put him in a server with anyone you can name atm thats active he'll rape them. I don't care what your thoughts are so just calm down.