Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

New crewmembers and a new position!
At least, us players, seem to have more confidence now that Haze and Darkfire are admin again.

There are not that many +1500 hours players who still play actually...i'm also not really seeing how an amount of +1500 hours qualifies anyone.

Surely, Zaibatsu, Cobra, Mafo and Low Carbon seem very fit to join the admin team  ;)
fuck sake are you people retarded? idmad said people with over 1500 that would be CLOSELY MONITORED, at the first abuse they'd be removed and deemed unfit. obviously there are some people who don't fit, but those wouldn't even get temp. think a little, it's a good idea.
(01-13-2014, 10:14 PM)Shark link Wrote: fuck sake are you people retarded? idmad said people with over 1500 that would be CLOSELY MONITORED, at the first abuse they'd be removed and deemed unfit. obviously there are some people who don't fit, but those wouldn't even get temp. think a little, it's a good idea.
Exactly. The first week the rights could be available only when another admin is online and you'd lose them the second u did anything stupid/abusive with them. It would possibly be your one and only chance of becoming an admin so I doubt many people would start messing around with it.

Ofc you could add a rule like: "a player must have a 6 month period without any serious offences/bans before he/she is eligible for the trial period". That'd remove some people you guys might consider "unfit". But after all there's not many active players with over 1500 hours atm and most of them wouldn't be qualified if the "No-ban"-rule was applied. I just think more admins would firstly mean better server, and foremost, better admin team when the bad admins could be kicked away more easily than nowadays.
I haven't made a research, but I'm sure I can find a few players with less than 1500 hours who would fit in way more than those who have 1500+ hours would do.

It is most likely that players who have achieved 1500+ hours of game-play without being promoted, will never be promoted. Why? Because they would have already been spotted as a possible candidate previously, but they probably failed to match the required standards.

I think it's their own mistake for designating their existing notoriety, it's not a mistake from the crew's behalf. Maybe they can fix it on a long run.

I'm sorry if there are any exceptions and some players with 1500+ hours are reputable, I have one lonely exception in my mind, I'm sure he knows himself.
(01-13-2014, 09:57 PM)0Target0 link Wrote: At least, us players, seem to have more confidence now that Haze and Darkfire are admin again.

There are not that many +1500 hours players who still play actually...i'm also not really seeing how an amount of +1500 hours qualifies anyone.

Surely, Zaibatsu, Cobra, Mafo and Low Carbon seem very fit to join the admin team  ;)

Can't vouch for Low Carbon never heard of him.
Couple decent admins again w00t, Promote me and I won't abuse....Much  ;) I'd only ban estroe because lets face it who doesn't want to ban estroe?  :D
That's my main concern, really. :(
[Image: 44861509.jpg]
Heres a list of players with more than 1500 ingame hours  and who have been active according to ( http://sa-mp.nl/players/index/1/online/desc.html )

- eF.Pedro
-  [T]by_karizma
- [NB]Zaibatsu
- [sLK]Fat_Cobra
- [BB]ZheMafo
- eF.Melmac
- eF.Holsje
- [BA]hu1jastin
- (SWK)Agent
- PigBenis
- MajorFaults
- [NB]Low_Carbon
(01-14-2014, 12:42 AM)Jerome link Wrote: Can't vouch for Low Carbon never heard of him.
thats too bad