Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

New crewmembers and a new position!
Welcome back, guys! :-)
I think a new rule regarding the recruiting of crewmembers should be applied:
Every player with over 1500 ingame hours should automatically get a 1 week admin promotion. After that 1 week, other admins would decide whether the player will get a 1 month trial as an admin candidate or not. If yes, the admin candidate would be monitored for the next month and promoted to permanent admin if he/she's seen worthy. Ofcourse the admin rights could be revoked anytime, if necessary, by other admins/management.

This is because I think someone who's played on ONE server for more than 1500 hours (played regularly for 2-3 years) deserves a chance to be an admin. He/she is certainly committed to the server and that way there wouldn't be any shortage of admins and all the bad admins could be kicked from the team right away, leaving only good admins in the team. Like having a natural selection within the admin team. I guess this kinda happens already on a certain level but what ya guys think?

And btw, I'm not suggesting this coz of my own interest in becoming an admin, instead I think it would benefit the admin team as a whole. (I also have less than 200 hours ingame)
I'm sorry but that would be terrible. This would also mean a lot of people who are very, very unfit to be admin would get it. They would get kicked out soon enough but even then they could/would create havoc.
We could look into giving people over 1500 hours or so temporary rights and monitor them then rather than automatic.
(01-12-2014, 11:04 PM)Richard link Wrote: I'm sorry but that would be terrible. This would also mean a lot of people who are very, very unfit to be admin would get it. They would get kicked out soon enough but even then they could/would create havoc.
We could look into giving people over 1500 hours or so temporary rights and monitor them then rather than automatic.
Noob, my whole point was that the guys with over 1500 hours would be closely monitored for the first week and they could lose the rights within the first 10 minutes, if necessary. Or the admin rights would be activated only when there's another admin online. Also an admin would have to give them the rights, not like an automated system.
Then, yeah, I think we mean the same thing :P

But it still matters to me who it is though, not anyone with over 1500 hours would even come close to suitable.
I'll be admin, if I can get a weekly wage?
In other words, you won't be :+
(01-12-2014, 11:04 PM)Richard link Wrote: I'm sorry but that would be terrible. This would also mean a lot of people who are very, very unfit to be admin would get it. They would get kicked out soon enough but even then they could/would create havoc.
great man, u guys can temp me or zai when u see us in game then. cheersĀ  B)
(01-13-2014, 11:25 AM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: great man, u guys can temp me or zai when u see us in game then. cheersĀ  B)

Definetely not.
(01-13-2014, 12:13 PM)LetzFetz link Wrote: Definetely not.
ur part of the crew? sucking dick like u isnt the only way to become mod/admin u know