Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Should Cake be removed from admin team?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
63.75%
51 63.75%
No
36.25%
29 36.25%
Total 80 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Petition to get Cake kicked off the admin roster
Poll goes on for 2 weeks.
voted YES  >:) >:) >:) bye bye cake right now 4ppl vote yes!
Voted yes for few reasons:

He was never ment to be an admin, people who didint hit puberty should never be allowed to be admins in a server thats half dead and have just old school players who still plays, and he still managed to ban them for shitloads of time. I got banned 24 days for a sawnoff bug. My ban wouldnt be reduced if i havent whined to estroe that this is total bullshit and he agreed. He pmed cake and he reduced my ban date.

I dont even go online now when i see  him online, why? Becouse the lil brat will ban you for something you did not do or will make something that look like you done it.

Random nukes when im online.

Jails me (have no complain becouse i do something bad that recquires jailing). but then he comes with a hunter to my jail island and kills me 5 times, that way my jailtime increases. And he doesnt give a shit. made alot of [c] about him. No one gives a shit really.

And i dont think this vote will change anything.

oh and ye hes t he tester or developer of lvp. they will get him demoted to a developer again, he will just become lazzy and dont fix bugs, etc thats what teenagers do, they get mad and dont do shit when they get punished.
(01-02-2014, 11:31 AM)Zezima link Wrote: I got banned 24 days for a sawnoff bug.

lmao
Nope. He has never been abusive with me in-game.

cake does a lot more than folk realize. I don't know how many of you follow trac (http://trac.sa-mp.nl/lvp/timeline) but he puts in a lot of effort on smashing bugs, improving and adding features.
(01-02-2014, 01:55 PM)Mrs.ProGranny link Wrote: Nope. He has never been abusive with me in-game.

cake does a lot more than folk realize. I don't know how many of you follow trac (http://trac.sa-mp.nl/lvp/timeline) but he puts in a lot of effort on smashing bugs, improving and adding features.

ok so from your point of view a street sweeper should be president because he cleans the streets really well.
(01-02-2014, 01:55 PM)Mrs.ProGranny link Wrote: cake does a lot more than folk realize. I don't know how many of you follow trac (http://trac.sa-mp.nl/lvp/timeline) but he puts in a lot of effort on smashing bugs, improving and adding features.

Improving the gameplay by smashing bugs really do not help overall when he generally worsens the gameplay by being a shit admin.
He has been abusive to me, admin tp with car to lower health by db. Hiding bombs in world, allthough that bug was noticed and fixed after abuse by sophia, it is now possible again.

This is not the way an admin should behave.
I am sorry cake but i voted yes , nothing personnal tho.
And no, do not close down this poll / topic by suggesting us taking our shit to [C] section. This is the topic where people can speak their minds about the issue.

Plus it might happen that we get some proper LVP drama as well, has been ages.