Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Should Cake be removed from admin team?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
63.75%
51 63.75%
No
36.25%
29 36.25%
Total 80 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Petition to get Cake kicked off the admin roster
stop voted! and remove cake admin 37:10 YES win
bye bye cake  :'( :'( :'( we will miss ur banneds ":(":(":(
Good to see I'm not the only one who thinks admin rights should be taken from Cake!!

I naturally voted yes (for instance see: http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=32322.0). Overall, Cake just doesn't understand "how to admin".

Alternative admins could be:
  • jt78
  • McLaine
  • Nondeju
40 regulars voted yes so drop him plz
there doesn't have to be a replacement, the removal of cake's admin status is helpful enough to the entire server.
Removal of an admin doesn't mean replacing them with the next idiot. There should be votes for that too based on a whole bunch of things, mainly attitude and dedication to LVP over a certain period of time, maybe years even. I doubt there will be any of the old guys (including me) that would really want admin unless they were willing to do it properly, which is good. Singles out the men from the boys.

But yes, 80% of all votes want cake removed, and it's not even near the end of voting.
More time spent on admin temping probably would have avoided all this hassle. But this is what happens if you straight promote someone, just because they're a dev.
40player hate u cake so pls go away  :w :w
(01-04-2014, 01:37 AM)MwK.Face link Wrote: 40player hate u cake so pls go away  :w :w

first learn English because I'm absolutely sure you're max 16 y/o, if you're any older than I feel sorry for you. favellas do not offer English lessons, bad news for u
Styla pipe down son. The kid is 12
Who's called for the Failure?