Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Should Cake be removed from admin team?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
63.75%
51 63.75%
No
36.25%
29 36.25%
Total 80 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Petition to get Cake kicked off the admin roster
(01-02-2014, 11:31 AM)Zezima link Wrote: I got banned 24 days for a sawnoff bug.

LOL. I remember Greyfox getting banned for the BMX bunnyhop bug when they first introduced the BMX to LVP. They soon took out that rule. But I found it funny when he got banned for it.

This made me laugh more than that one did. Even more so when I remember that Zai got 7 days for health hacks (by the same admin?), even though the ban was false, getting 7 days for what used to be lifetime (or more like 3 years) while you get 24 days seems insane.

(01-02-2014, 01:55 PM)Mrs.ProGranny link Wrote: Nope. He has never been abusive with me in-game.

cake does a lot more than folk realize. I don't know how many of you follow trac (http://trac.sa-mp.nl/lvp/timeline) but he puts in a lot of effort on smashing bugs, improving and adding features.

There's a difference between developing and administrating. You can be good at one thing but not the other. Some admins never touch the script because they aren't good developers and developers didn't always become admins (don't know about now).
(01-03-2014, 12:54 AM)cake link Wrote: Guys I feel honoured! I'd loved to take this seriously. Still trying to figure out who of you I've ever seen ingame (?!). Anyway, if I've never seen you ingame so far: hope to see you soon!

Till then, here a video of me and Matrix abusing Elmo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaRW8w_XuPo (wait for the end, it's worth it)

Good luck with the poll!

Pssst Hooger, votes from your secretary don't count!

32:9

Suck it son.
(01-03-2014, 07:49 AM)Munch link Wrote: LOL. I remember Greyfox getting banned for the BMX bunnyhop bug when they first introduced the BMX to LVP. They soon took out that rule. But I found it funny when he got banned for it.

This made me laugh more than that one did. Even more so when I remember that Zai got 7 days for health hacks (by the same admin?), even though the ban was false, getting 7 days for what used to be lifetime (or more like 3 years) while you get 24 days seems insane.

There's a difference between developing and administrating. You can be good at one thing but not the other. Some admins never touch the script because they aren't good developers and developers didn't always become admins (don't know about now).

Yea health hacks, bmw bugs..

Threated to kill an management member irl, got his adress and everythin i believe it was Fireburn or something, and they banned me for like 3-4 years, but what did i do? I never gave up and got unbanned and im now here. Thats fucking dedication, any other normal person would just move on. I DID NOT, cuz im a retard posting penis

(01-03-2014, 08:53 AM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: 32:9

Suck it son.

dis all the way.
35:9
remove he's adminĀ  >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:)
rest in pieces cake xDDDD if u understand what i meant :DDDDDD 8)7 8)7 8)7 8)7
TEF needs to make a comeback. He used to get the most complaints.

You've got competition, TEF. :P
(01-03-2014, 02:31 PM)Munch link Wrote: TEF needs to make a comeback. He used to get the most complaints.

You've got competition, TEF. :P

aint he died irl from a panic attack?
TEF might have been a cunt sometimes but he was alright. Nowhere near this guy.
(01-03-2014, 04:24 PM)Shark link Wrote: TEF might have been a cunt sometimes but he was alright. Nowhere near this guy.
TEF was a cunt but yeah he is a great guy when you get to know him, and he can be reasoned with.
(01-03-2014, 01:51 AM)cake link Wrote: Such excuses will only work if they turn out to be true, later sucker!

[countdown=1,1,2015,00,00][/countdown]

"later sucker!" Really mature. Oh the professionalism.. This is exactly why Cake should be demoted.