Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Should Cake be removed from admin team?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
63.75%
51 63.75%
No
36.25%
29 36.25%
Total 80 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Petition to get Cake kicked off the admin roster
(01-03-2014, 01:22 AM)Holsje link Wrote: Yes, it was the worst evening on LVP ever. I voted "No." before already, but now I wish to change my vote to "Yes.".

The full story:

I was just hanging around cruising etc. Till suddenly it ended because levels crashed. So I was sitting in a car driven by my gang mate Matrix. Then suddenly cake joined and cake thought it would be fun to abuse me.

They gave me god mode and kept chainsawing me, making me unable to move, then cake just did those explosions making me fly away.
I shoot one rocket, and then I gotten sprayed by cake for about 30 minutes while it showed an hourglass at him.  He said it was to try a bug but why it had to be so long.. Also my commands were disabled so I had 30 minutes I couldn't play trying shit.

Then they stopped the abuse (After being abused on for about 90 minutes or more) but they didn't turn off my god mode. So I was just chilling in front of the ship not harming a single person because that would be a lame thing to do.
Some other dude did shoot me, and I got nuked by cake (While he was undercover) and the poor guy died from the nuke, poor dude damn abuser it was just a new player..
A little bit later madlaggz and noitroll started shooting me, I still had godmode and rockets but even on them I found it a lame thing to shoot. So cake again nuked me and banned me for health hacks...

Please unban I think I did nothing wrong and only the good thing. I'm good player for years now I don't deserver such thign! Thanks!
Such excuses will only work if they turn out to be true, later sucker!

[countdown=1,1,2015,00,00][/countdown]
(01-02-2014, 01:55 PM)Mrs.ProGranny link Wrote: Nope. He has never been abusive with me in-game.

cake does a lot more than folk realize. I don't know how many of you follow trac (http://trac.sa-mp.nl/lvp/timeline) but he puts in a lot of effort on smashing bugs, improving and adding features.

This..

http://development.sa-mp.nl/console/ shows his works kinda better though.. xD

If you look at the compaints it is:
Attention seekers (Zezima & Face), banned people, inactive people and some followers..

So basically what all fo you are saying is, when an older player joins Cake jumps on him and nukes him and burns his cars and starts chases on him and uses rockets on him, doesn't give him rockets in killtimes etc.?

I agree Cake had a bad start (in my eyes) but he gotten onto his admin duties later on and the [C] hype dured on..
His current attitude is may not be the best for an admin but I guess it's more or less because of the attitude from the complainers... Because when you seen him around the lvp.dev, trac & developing in general he has a way different attitude while working with some more serious people instead of a troll count of 90%..
(01-03-2014, 01:57 AM)Holsje link Wrote: This..

http://development.sa-mp.nl/console/ shows his works kinda better though.. xD

If you look at the compaints it is:
Attention seekers (Zezima & Face), banned people, inactive people and some followers..

So basically what all fo you are saying is, when an older player joins Cake jumps on him and nukes him and burns his cars and starts chases on him and uses rockets on him, doesn't give him rockets in killtimes etc.?

I agree Cake had a bad start (in my eyes) but he gotten onto his admin duties later on and the [C] hype dured on..
His current attitude is may not be the best for an admin but I guess it's more or less because of the attitude from the complainers... Because when you seen him around the lvp.dev, trac & developing in general he has a way different attitude while working with some more serious people instead of a troll count of 90%..

What the fuck? You just contradicted your entire post previous to this...?
(01-03-2014, 02:20 AM)Jerome link Wrote: What the fuck? You just contradicted your entire post previous to this...?

Not sure if I wanted to join the hype or be the rebel one so I did both.

Now it is up to you to decide wich one is real okay..
(01-03-2014, 02:32 AM)Holsje link Wrote: Not sure if I wanted to join the hype or be the rebel one so I did both.

That's so dumb, lol.
Next step : Find a player to replace cake.

(01-03-2014, 04:28 AM)AzKiller link Wrote: Next step : Find a player to replace cake.
how about me
(01-03-2014, 02:32 AM)Holsje link Wrote: Not sure if I wanted to join the hype or be the rebel one so I did both.

I couldn't give a fuck to be honest... your opinion is invalid now. Thanks for time wasting  8)7
theres no suited replacement atm and the current admin isnt suited :/
(01-03-2014, 12:54 AM)cake link Wrote: Guys I feel honoured! I'd loved to take this seriously. Still trying to figure out who of you I've ever seen ingame (?!). Anyway, if I've never seen you ingame so far: hope to see you soon!

You obviously care enough to try to change the votes.

We obviously have more hours than you do, even if we are often playing undercover.