Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Should Cake be removed from admin team?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
63.75%
51 63.75%
No
36.25%
29 36.25%
Total 80 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Petition to get Cake kicked off the admin roster
@ Madlaggz lol YES YOU GET ME you truly get me!  d:)b

Hey I said FUCK don't I fit in yet?  :N
Hahahahahahahahaha fucking hell Madlaggz, that is possible the best post I've ever fucking seen on the internet in a LONG time. So fucking true. FUCK. Give that man a fucking medal or something.... wow. NO, seriously. Hahaha. Quality.

Sophia, will you just fuck off already. You're a 40 something fat Irish man.... why you trying, still?
i'd say we should demote estroe instead
(01-15-2014, 05:06 AM)Jerome link Wrote: Sophia, will you just fuck off already. You're a 40 something fat Irish man.... why you trying, still?

fuck u
(01-02-2014, 11:05 PM)HaZe link Wrote: I'm honestly surprised regarding who became admins on this server.
lmao id say the same about u  8)7

its funny how even though no one really plays there is still argument going on over nothing
My initial reaction to this thread was "Well, the player is always right". Now that I've got to know cake and see what he does, he really isn't bad at all. It's just that players have become a bunch of whiners, and it's sad to see.

(01-17-2014, 03:29 AM)Weezy link Wrote: lmao id say the same about u  8)7

its funny how even though no one really plays there is still argument going on over nothing
Who are you?
theres a difference between ppl whining about when u enforce the fc and when theres actual abuse like cake been responsible for lots of times
(01-17-2014, 02:09 AM)8Ball link Wrote: fuck u

fuck you too 1ball  :9~
(01-17-2014, 04:02 AM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: theres a difference between ppl whining about when u enforce the fc
Yeah, the shit I was hearing today was ridiculous
(01-17-2014, 04:17 AM)HaZe link Wrote: Yeah, the shit I was hearing today was ridiculous
who cares though? its 2014 and its LVP...cmon