Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

sup zaibatzu
(10-06-2013, 10:11 PM)Fuse link Wrote: Not to sound gay or anything, but judging from those pictures.. fat cobra > you
Shark > *

I have a picture of Shark as my avatar...
And guys, stop fucking mixing bodybuilders (arndol swarzniger) and weightlifters (zydruns savickas or w/e spelled name read of maddolis comment).

Most of you argue that bodybuilding is gay and weightlifting is cool. I could compare saying football is gay, basketball is cool. These are two diffrent fucking sports.

Bodybuilding - trying to achieve the best figure you can get with ur genetics, you dont train to lift fucking rocks or mountains, you train to look good, symetrics, muscle striations (or how the fuck u spell it) etc, theyr pririoti is to stretch and contract a muscle, slowly with the most effecient way,so later on, it pops out more and more and you get this huge body..You most faggots saying "oh damn steroids" u morons, u never took steroids dont say shit, its hard fucking work and alot of good diet, if u will take steroids yeh you will get big, but never big as these pro bodybuilders.

Weightlifting or powerlifters - they dont give a fuck how do they look, all they considered is to move the weight, they dont give a fuck about contracting and stretching muscle aslong as they lift and dont get injured.

Both sports are very similar of you have no knowlage of both of them, but if u had, they are diffrent.

RIP my english, but you can get some info here :

Kai Greene - I'll Never be A Weightlifter.
i respect ur opinion zezima, seriously do, just like everyone else who does these kind of sports.

but like i said, claiming you're better than everyone else cuz u do it is retarded. and that goes for bodybuilding, basketball, baseball, swimming, etc.

fate please, didnt u hear fuse, im shit XDDD ps love u
zezima almighty god of lifting weights, gym guru.
(10-06-2013, 10:14 PM)FateTrip link Wrote: Shark > *

I have a picture of Shark as my avatar...

buffed and ripped as fuck yo
(10-06-2013, 10:22 PM)Fuse link Wrote: zezima almighty god of lifting weights, gym guru.

:7
Bloodhound Gang - Uhn Tiss Uhn Tiss Uhn Tiss (Dirty Version)

This guy reminds me of shark so much
The Bloodhound Gang for the win! I got two of their albums :)
this is fucking shit and boring now, zezima say something funny
(10-09-2013, 04:33 AM)Jerome link Wrote: this is fucking shit and boring now, zezima say something funny

i actually get paid for this by peter beverloo to make community alive and entertaining