Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

sup zaibatzu
(10-05-2013, 04:13 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: Yeah or, people get big because they spent 1000 hours lifting weights instead of playing sa-mp.
clearly only gays with confidence problems  :roll:
maddolis, everyone picks whatever they wanna do, i dont give a shit, but using the "lifting" to act like you're better than everyone else is ridiculous and pretty much proves that, since thats hte only thing u can boast about, u dont have anything or any other reason to, which proves my point regarding confidence/achievements.

cobra, waiting for your reply, do you feel as confident now as you did before you started lifting?

zezima i love you
(10-05-2013, 03:33 AM)Shark link Wrote: Target has a point. people get that big because they most likely have confidence problems and they need something to compensate it. go ahead and tell me you feel as confident now as you did before you started lifting. you can't.

me on the other hand, dont need this shit. i feel confident enough with myself without looking like that and dont feel the need to compensate anything, and even if i was that big i wouldnt go boasting about it in real life, let alone on the internet.

and like i siad, you could probably beat me hand to hand, but in the end of the day, a bullet in the head kills anyone.

the result of overcompensating for their small penis no doubt
same confidence, never started lifting to compensate for looking ugly or being a twig like most since i alrdy look good, training for strength since its the most fun and im good at it
I have a massive penis so I don't care, sharks seen it
(10-06-2013, 01:24 AM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: same confidence, never started lifting to compensate for looking ugly or being a twig like most since i alrdy look good, training for strength since its the most fun and im good at it

thats bullshit and you know it.

nem i love you
the bullshit here is that ur talking about training when u have only seen pics of a gym and never been to one irl
sigh. ive been to one actually, left 2 years and a half ago, even appeared in the newspaper
thats bullshit and u know it
Some people lift and are dicks because of it, others lift just to get stronger and have good personalities.
The thing I'm against is that this topic seems to generalize that anyone that lifts is automatically gonna be a douche to others.

Yeah, had no idea who Zyzz was- I don't really care so much for prettyboy models/part-time strippers/bodybuilders or whatever. I'm a fan of Strongman, and I also have great respect for powerlifters and olympic lifters, Zez.
Beasts like Zydrunas Savickas aren't douches in the slightest- they train for strength and earn plenty of respect for it.
When I went to the gym, I went by only one rule- leave your ego at the door. Went about my business, lifted my own weight and I'm no more a douche because of it.