Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

sup zaibatzu
http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=89...#msg268385
LOL only pic ive posted was 4 years ago lmfao clearly see how twig i am by looking at face retard logic
roid rage
yeah cuz its only ur face seen there, ure huge xDD

btw that part u mentioned bout lookin good n shit

lel
Nice topic lol
thanks we all try

like frank ocean says
[Image: 2zs65g2.jpg]
gf
ok not gonna reply here anymore, its obvious im out of ur master race leauge, we cant all be handsome like spics or at least look like them sadly or be naturally buff etc ;(:/ ;(

[Image: mexican_troll_face_by_mariodude12312-d5mtl9z.png]
never claimed i was buffed or anything, thanks for posting ma pic, forgot how good i looked in that one, if u want i can send u more so u can print myself and paste it on a doll so u have company at night lmfao
i kinda likt reading all of these pages even this topic was made to squeeze zaibatzu head. Buttt it turned out even better big discusion about bodybuilding, even most of the people who posted here never lifted anything in theyr life lol. The only smart 1 comment i read and got stuck to me was Maddolis comment, about that "im comign to the gym to do my work, leaving the ego outside, i work my own weights i can and i dont care what others do or how much they bench etc." Thats a champion mind. No wonder the smartest LVP forum member.

Work with the weights you can boys, dont look at these proffesional bodybuilders, becouse you will never become one, and i will never become one. Cheers.

Fat cobra do you train ? I seemed to read that u been lifting something for 6 years? post pics ? Or you the guy who goes to the gym talks to everyone, lifts few sets, then talks ,walks, watches tv?
(10-06-2013, 08:21 PM)Shark link Wrote: yeah cuz its only ur face seen there, ure huge xDD

btw that part u mentioned bout lookin good n shit

lel
Not to sound gay or anything, but judging from those pictures.. fat cobra > you
XDDDDDDDD

brb cutting my wrists cuz of you  :'(