Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Which days will you be attending?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Saturday the 1st June
22.58%
7 22.58%
Sunday the 2nd June
6.45%
2 6.45%
Both Days
51.61%
16 51.61%
Neither
19.35%
6 19.35%
Total 31 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Summer Reunion 2013
love ya delicious  :9
(05-18-2013, 07:57 PM)Shark link Wrote: GEt ower it , ur nothing , no one knows you. I made history in SAMP. And people haven't forgot it till now. Now get ower it. No one knows you , you'r random.

lol can u send me the whole word document that u have of these?

Delic  ;( ;( ;(  0:39 you there man  ;(havent changed a bit
sa-mp LVP players real life pictures ;( ;( ;(
Huh what, long weekend? If that's the case it might be possible for me to come  :)
It's in a topic called weird pms, just search for it.
(05-19-2013, 03:52 AM)Sophia link Wrote: We all know DeLiC will be there playing under an alias. He cares too much not to....          He'll be trying his hardest to win Sophia's Golden Panties too.
keep thinking that sir  :)

HAHAHA zezima wowww that picture was from 2008  _O-
It's funny to see tho,i changed alot since that  :P

Anyway im outtie,just dropped by sayin i won't show up

Goodbye's  :w
(05-19-2013, 06:39 PM)DeLiC link Wrote: keep thinking that sir  :)

HAHAHA zezima wowww that picture was from 2008  _O-
It's funny to see tho,i changed alot since that  :P

Anyway im outtie,just dropped by sayin i won't show up

Goodbye's  :w

post ur pic now i wanna see the changes :D u were young buck back then
lol delic, feels like yesterday training lukz, making him run laps up and down on strip after my bike rocky-style to lose some weight  :')
Who's lukz anyway? Wasn't he this kid who was in some shitty clan like BB or BoD?
Quote:Molly link=topic=32113.msg440284#msg440284 date=1369098079]
Nater, I never honestly had a problem with you.. but you were honestly a shit player with constant 300+ ping.

Ok Molly you can have your opinion of me everyone can.

Altho I am thinking to myself why I am in SWK one of sa:mps best clans. Hmmm makes me think I am skillfull of some sort. I have been in the clan 3 years if I wasnt skilled enough to get in I am sure Nemesis and the boys would have denied me a trial period in the first place, I aint as good as I used to be and doubt I ever will be again because the games not like it used to be I am not one of sa:mps best fighters and never have been I am just me I do what I do I might loose a few duels here and there but we all do its part of the game for me its about having fun and making sure people remember SWK.

You on the other hand what clans have you been in or skilled enough to get in that would be good enough to live up to the all mighty SWK? I can answer that for you NONE.
(05-21-2013, 04:28 AM)Sophia link Wrote: FFS quit fighting like girly emos.... all big words on the forum. Be real men and sort it out as a grudge match at the reunion.
I doubt I will be there unless its a Saturday/Sunday morning my time.

(05-21-2013, 05:03 AM)Shark link Wrote: moly  stupiduf fck if u fucking knew anything you ysknwo that isdoesnt matter ieven if nater asucekd, hes coler than you lbever bee fagot
Thanks Sharkster  ;)