Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Which days will you be attending?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Saturday the 1st June
22.58%
7 22.58%
Sunday the 2nd June
6.45%
2 6.45%
Both Days
51.61%
16 51.61%
Neither
19.35%
6 19.35%
Total 31 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Summer Reunion 2013
(05-18-2013, 09:53 AM)Zezima link Wrote: no serious players coming like delic,estroe,peter beverloo,tef,badeend,shoebox,terror,violax,tbk,maddoolis,zaibatzu badday the ones are coming are just new players like kase ooastcoast or somethin, so what the hell??? this should be old school reunion not some new people
If you still have contact with some of the older players please go ahead and tell them to join, the more the merrier! :)
Other than that, if you want more players, contact players who are still "around" and have a lot of contacts from back in the days.

All about strategy, motherfucker.
oastcoast ur new dont get mad for the truth unheard and unkown  :X

Lithrim Yes  8)

Sophia lol ur a guy or a women? I heard ur voice on teamspeak shiiit man u like pig squeel voice

Shark unkown hehe
zezima why u getting so pissed ,im famous , and ur not , im muscly , and ur not ur just a skinny fuck , prob the reason ur skinny cuz ur abortion left ower..And yes im big. And your small. So now get ower it. There are losers in life and winners. Im winner , ur a loser. Get ower it kay ? I know ur mad cuz im famous all ower sa-mp , and ur not. Ur just worthless skinny fuck
(05-18-2013, 09:53 AM)Zezima link Wrote: no serious players coming like delic,estroe,peter beverloo,tef,badeend,shoebox,terror,violax,tbk,maddoolis,zaibatzu
I'll be there, have been telling players about this ingame, might even lead the cruise...
Just did not post here.
(05-18-2013, 05:20 PM)tBKwtWS link Wrote: I'll be there, have been telling players about this ingame, might even lead the cruise...
Just did not post here.

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa man make big cho cho with bagage thingies
You know it's fails, cuz it respawnes after a few minutes ;(
(05-18-2013, 09:53 AM)Zezima link Wrote: no serious players coming like delic,estroe,peter beverloo,tef,badeend,shoebox,terror,violax,tbk,maddoolis,zaibatzu badday the ones are coming are just new players like kase ooastcoast or somethin, so what the hell??? this should be old school reunion not some new people
Ye well im sorry to disappoint,but i will not show up for this re-union,i mean it can be fun but i dont feel like it anymore.
My days on LVP has been great i've let it go,Too many new people(wannabebadasses) and many corrupted crew members nor do they care about the issues on the server aka explains server counting etc etc...(Who those feel like im attacking you,you're probably corrupted too.)
Anyway,Have a good-one and enjoy your time at the re-union

Greetings,
DeLiC.
(05-19-2013, 12:19 AM)DeLiC link Wrote: Ye well im sorry to disappoint,but i will not show up for this re-union,i mean it can be fun but i dont feel like it anymore.
My days on LVP has been great i've let it go,Too many new people(wannabebadasses) and many corrupted crew members nor do they care about the issues on the server aka explains server counting etc etc...(Who those feel like im attacking you,you're probably corrupted too.)
Anyway,Have a good-one and enjoy your time at the re-union

Greetings,
DeLiC.
We wont miss you, goodbye DeLiC.. maybe one day you'll rethink and come back and i'll own you as lukz did..... many times  _O-
Quote:Molly link=topic=32113.msg440174#msg440174 date=1368920793]
We wont miss you, goodbye DeLiC.. maybe one day you'll rethink and come back and i'll own you as lukz did..... many times  _O-
Unheard off. :O FYI That goodbye is kinda late...like 3 months? i was just saying that i wouldn't attend no need to get all butthurt and bad-ass,And so your little friend lukz has killed me serveral times in the past? Now what...? i'm pretty sure you werent there wen he didn't stand a chance against me haha...but ahhhh im used to this typical childish behaviour,come back when you're over 18.  :w

(05-19-2013, 12:49 AM)Shark link Wrote: I will miss DeLiC.
much love bro :>