Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Which days will you be attending?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Saturday the 1st June
22.58%
7 22.58%
Sunday the 2nd June
6.45%
2 6.45%
Both Days
51.61%
16 51.61%
Neither
19.35%
6 19.35%
Total 31 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Summer Reunion 2013
No trolling. If you feel so bad about some guy who's pretending to be a girl... figure it out by yourself.

Shame the crew didn't give a fuck about the first one "hurr durr is be fail lelele" and got fucking raped in the asshole when they realized how succesfull it was. And they didn't even say "thank you", in fact they even treat (at least) me worse than before and I barely play this, maybe once in 2 weeks when I'm bored. Insulting people's family and getting away with it, among others. Second reunion happens and they even decided to give out prizes. Shame it wasn't succesfull  :roll:

If you people treated the ones who contributed to lvp, making it what it was in the past, maybe it wouldn't be as rotten dead as it is today.
(06-05-2013, 08:43 PM)Shark link Wrote: No trolling. If you feel so bad about some guy who's pretending to be a girl... figure it out by yourself.

Shame the crew didn't give a fuck about the first one "hurr durr is be fail lelele" and got fucking raped in the asshole when they realized how succesfull it was. And they didn't even say "thank you", in fact they even treat (at least) me worse than before and I barely play this, maybe once in 2 weeks when I'm bored. Insulting people's family and getting away with it, among others. Second reunion happens and they even decided to give out prizes. Shame it wasn't succesfull  :roll:

If you people treated the ones who contributed to lvp, making it what it was in the past, maybe it wouldn't be as rotten dead as it is today.
i feel bad about sophia and still havent understood your point about that

but now i figured out why the anger against sophia here is not really about her leaving, just more about you having a hard time getting the mental pet on the shoulder for having a great idea. you feel bad because i care about sophia, and not about you not getting any positive feedback for having good input.

i dont think getting treaten better should be because you're contributing succesfully, that should just depend on attitude. thats my opinion tho.

i do agree with the fact you should've received a thank you, since a lot of people had a great time that night, including me (a regular newfag), so thank you for that. i do care about your input, its just attitude i sometimes have a hard time with.
Lol I have nothing against sophia other than the fact he's ridiculous for pretending to be a girl.

I wasn't the only one who organized the reunion, by the way.
(06-05-2013, 04:22 PM)cake link Wrote: i care
(06-05-2013, 09:05 PM)Shark link Wrote: Lol I have nothing against sophia other than the fact he's ridiculous for pretending to be a girl.

I wasn't the only one who organized the reunion, by the way.
[Image: word-finally-on-keyboard-rs1120541240.jpg]
(06-05-2013, 08:43 PM)Shark link Wrote: No trolling. If you feel so bad about some guy who's pretending to be a girl... figure it out by yourself.

idd maybe if the crew did it sooner lots of more people would have been playing,Like me for example but it is what it is.
No credit to sophia anyone can setup a re-union.
PS: Yes i didn't like sophia.  :w