Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Server problem
Obviously, hackers should be taken care of. We can't put many heavy anti-hacker measures on, because they might affect legit players too or because certain hacks wouldn't be possible to detect through automated scripts.

Administrators can't be 24/7 online, and they might be already busy with other reports (especially regarding players abusing - don't expect action to be taken as soon as a report is sent, since administrators have to check whether the player is actually abusing or not).

Either way, administrators try their best at cleaning the server up. We simply aren't machines, and are offering our time and patience for free.
(04-18-2013, 07:36 PM)Kase link Wrote: Obviously, hackers should be taken care of. We can't put many heavy anti-hacker measures on, because they might affect legit players too or because certain hacks wouldn't be possible to detect through automated scripts.

Administrators can't be 24/7 online, and they might be already busy with other reports (especially regarding players abusing - don't expect action to be taken as soon as a report is sent, since administrators have to check whether the player is actually abusing or not).

Either way, administrators try their best at cleaning the server up. We simply aren't machines, and are offering our time and patience for free.

Well u don't have to tell me anything, i've reported one player several times for a couple of days, none actions were taken. And i know u aren't machines, i've experienced administration on other games and also know what a job that is. And i'm not talking about roaming 24/7 on a server and being a freaking geek with no life whatsoever, but to take action in that 1-2 hour that u are online and commit yourself on doing your job. If u don't wanna do it, nor have time for it, enter with another account, or just tell everyone that u are on a break and u do not wanna do your job, and people will leave you alone, but don't use stuff like "Administrators can't be 24/7 online", and "We simply aren't machines, and are offering our time and patience for free." on me, because no one forced you to be one.

I'm not hating.
O-)
(04-18-2013, 07:34 PM)paybacktim3 link Wrote: Well then u are just wrong. How come a hacker doesn't bother you? What u said now is just looking up on your ass, not careing about others. So selfish, and unnatural.

I ain't selfish, but I know you're arguing about something that cannot change and therefore I think & see things different. Players should just be cool, if the hacker isn't bothering anyone then just one report is ok. No need to keep spamming and stress yourself. And if this hacker was annoying you and others, and reports didn't help, try recording the hacker and admins can take care of it later once you show this to them.

By the end of the day, admins can't handle all reports.
Can I still be the the Sheriff?  :)
(04-18-2013, 09:41 PM)Shark link Wrote: Can I still be the the Sheriff?  :)

Can I be your Deputy?  :D
Done deal  8)
(04-19-2013, 05:26 AM)Shark link Wrote: Done deal  8)

Awesome! Deputy Nater reporting for duty Sheriff Shark  8)