Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Euro 2012
GG game czech republic, 2 attempts in all the match, i saw the game in czech republic and i almost got beat up , but its was worth :D
ronaldo had some awesome score chances :o
For me Ronaldo is a better all round player than Messi for 2 reasons - he rarely goes missing in the big games (barring his penalty misses which Messi has also succumbed to) and his aerial ability is superior.
Quote:nZ_ link=topic=30755.msg424943#msg424943 date=1340323555]
GG game czech republic, 2 attempts in all the match, i saw the game in czech republic and i almost got beat up , but its was worth :D
ronaldo had some awesome score chances :o
I honestly hope France can beat Spain. Judging by what both teams have made in the last games, Spain seems to be stronger. :p

Forgive me Hitman, but yeah, I'd prefer to see Greece beating Germany, but that's almost impossible to happen hehe.

(06-22-2012, 03:04 AM)dappamikey link Wrote: For me Ronaldo is a better all round player than Messi for 2 reasons - he rarely goes missing in the big games (barring his penalty misses which Messi has also succumbed to) and his aerial ability is superior.
Indeed. After all, even though Ronaldo has been considered the man of the match in the last 2 matches, he has been very unlucky lately. I mean, Ronaldo scored the 3 goals giving the victories to Portugal, but he also managed to hit the post twice in each game lol.
(06-22-2012, 03:04 AM)dappamikey link Wrote: For me Ronaldo is a better all round player than Messi for 2 reasons - he rarely goes missing in the big games (barring his penalty misses which Messi has also succumbed to) and his aerial ability is superior.
The day that C.Ronaldo learn what teamplay means.. he will be 1 step down of messi... Atm he is 3 or 4, you cant compare them

(06-21-2012, 06:56 PM)Munch link Wrote: A player's talent doesn't mean a thing when it comes to him playing dirty or diving. I mean, Luis Suárez isn't exactly low on controversies and he's one of my favourite players.

An obvious example is Cristiano Ronaldo. One of the best players in the world, only rivalled by Messi, and he used to dive all the time. I think he's toned it down a bit now.

And Iniesta, whenever I see him he always seems to make the most out of challenges. He acts like he's had a Zinedine Zidane headbutt to him whenever someone fouls him, or touches him. It doesn't matter how good he is, he's great to watch when he's on his feet, but too often I see him making the most out of challenges.
We are looking diferent matches or i did missed lot of actions from him.. but can you please show me videos/images/matches, where iniesta dived without being hitted?
I neither like Ronaldo nor Messi. Messi might score more goals and do more "magic" shizzle, but Ronaldo atleast has an outstanding performance in big matches, while Messi most of the time just walks around in the enemy half, and scores the occasional goal once he gets the ball. Anyway, i dont really care who gets voted for world footballer 2012.

Can't wait for the match this evening, Germany is the clear favorite but Greece is going to make it very hard for them. They're just gonna park the bus chelsea style, and as we've seen in the CL final  it can work out for the supposed weaker team. We usually get a lot good chances, but we barely score - both Gomez and Müller have to improve on that.

Özil was a disgrace the last 3 matches, i hope he does better today. If i was Löw, i'd put Podolski and Özil out, and Schürrle and Kroos in.
(06-22-2012, 12:21 PM)yeray link Wrote: but can you please show me videos/images/matches, where iniesta dived without being hitted?

check previous page.

ofc i dont expect from a uefalona fan to think in adequate way about messi and ronaldo.
i never liked ronaldo when he was in manu but he has improved (not talkin about skills, he had them back there too), but everyone know they are the worlds best players atm, for some messi is better for some ronaldo is better
(06-22-2012, 12:21 PM)yeray link Wrote: We are looking diferent matches or i did missed lot of actions from him.. but can you please show me videos/images/matches, where iniesta dived without being hitted?

I never said he dives without actually being hit, I said he makes the most out of challenges which is just as bad in my opinion. Whenever I see him get tackled I see him overreact far too much.

I just did a little Google search and I have this:

Iniesta Dive Remix - World Cup Finals

Also, I think Ronaldo's better than Messi. Even though Ronaldo has Manchester United in his history, which nobody should have, I find him more entertaining to watch and he has toned down the diving since he left Man United.
Munch why do I sense you support Liverpool? Although I could be wrong..

Personally I would also say Ronaldo is better, but when we are making such comparisons it comes down to opinions. Both Messi and Ronaldo are spectacular in their own right
According to tradition and history there's a huge difference, but that is totally irrelevant on the pitch. We can't forget that Greece won the EURO 2004, so it isn't going to be easy at all for Germany today. Nonetheless, GO GERMANY, GO! Just about to wear my brand new Deutscher Fussball-Bund shirt :)
The discussion of diving is utterly pointless, let's be fair nearly every player does it or has done before