just an example
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=30755.msg424856#msg424856 date=1340284108]
just an example

more of it?
internet is full of them, not gonna search the minutes for u

[HD] FC Barcelona cheaters and actors

FC Barcelona | Hollywood Actors - Cheaters

Barcelona Hollywood Cheaters & actors true colors
we talking about iniesta & the spanish team, or about fc barcelona there? Also 90% of these videos are bullshit lol. You can find thousands of them from any other world team/player
my post was "iniesta busquets etc." they both play in barcelona. not a rocket science. 90% bullshit caught on video. im not saying other teams are clean am i?
Busquets is the only one from barcelona that i admit/accept he dives sometimes... and no you arnt saying other teams are clean, but you blaming fc barcelona all the time, take an eye on the team/teams you support, im pretty sure you'll find also these kind of actions. Its totally hypocrit blaming someone by doing something while you support exactly the same actions when it comes to your side...
(06-21-2012, 02:46 PM)yeray link Wrote: Busquets is the only one from barcelona that i admit/accept he dives sometimes... and no you arnt saying other teams are clean, but you blaming fc barcelona all the time, take an eye on the team/teams you support, im pretty sure you'll find also these kind of actions. Its totally hypocrit blaming someone by doing something while you support exactly the same actions when it comes to your side...

nah noone from fulham is actor like busqets pedro etc. we are more like a humble family team
(06-21-2012, 02:07 PM)yeray link Wrote: and you judge one of the best world players because of 1 action? lol  8)7

A player's talent doesn't mean a thing when it comes to him playing dirty or diving. I mean, Luis Suárez isn't exactly low on controversies and he's one of my favourite players.

An obvious example is Cristiano Ronaldo. One of the best players in the world, only rivalled by Messi, and he used to dive all the time. I think he's toned it down a bit now.

And Iniesta, whenever I see him he always seems to make the most out of challenges. He acts like he's had a Zinedine Zidane headbutt to him whenever someone fouls him, or touches him. It doesn't matter how good he is, he's great to watch when he's on his feet, but too often I see him making the most out of challenges.