Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Euro 2012
There's no thread about this yet, so here it is  8)

So far, group A has finished their first matches,  Denmark surprisingly winning against Holland,  Germany winning 1-0 against Portugal on a pretty even match, no side was really dominating.

Spain vs Italy will start in a few minutes!

Welcome to jackass! :D
[Image: 4441425_460s.jpg]

So, who do you think will win the Euro?  I hope Germany will finally make it this year, but if they keep performing like they did last night, i doubt they can make it.
Italy is showing some personality today, even though we lost against Russia a week or so ago. So... it's gonna be a cool match, I hope, although Spain is a tough opponent!
Yesterday it was such a shame that Portugal lost the game in the end of the game. We weren't expecting to have an easy game against Germany, but as Hitman said, it was a pretty balanced game and perhaps according to what both teams made, a draw would be fairer.

I've been watching Spain vs Italy, there's going a pretty nice game. I think Spain started better, but then Italy got better in some moments. Both teams are going very well.

I'm looking forward to watch England and France tomorrow as well.
Is this like Eurovision?
australia wins
Spain 1 - 1 Italy, now who would have expected that :O
(06-10-2012, 06:50 PM)Hitman link Wrote: Spain 1 - 1 Italy, now who would have expected that :O

Indeed, lol. Well, that's a good beginning for Italy, given that Spain is the world's champion!
Lol I still can't believe Denmark won against Holland, that was huge surprise to me. :X
Any more matches today?
Rep of Ireland vs Croatia