Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Euro 2012
What a goal from Balotelli, like seriously
Just watched it and it indeed was a great goal (about time he scored something haha), but definitely and with no doubt the best goal so far in the EURO 2012 is Welbeck's 3-2 in the England vs Sweden match on June 15th. That's a damn neat goal, he made it look so damn easy.
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=30755.msg424448#msg424448 date=1340048693]
and then u look at players like busquets iniesta etc.... better than hollywood and best manipulators

Same for all football players.

I used to go to a school where some kids played for the largest national teams, indeed they fell down without even touching them.

Without a doubt they were superbly talented, but have bad habits.

One of my previous class mates currently plays for Zenit St. Petersburg.  :D
Spain got this...
[glow=red,2,300]ENGLAND
[/glow]

England vs Italy.
poor Ukraine lol, they  scored a goal that the goal-referee didnt count :/ 

[Image: 4538484_460s.jpg]

Poor performance of France aswell lol..  ah well, even tho i think that Ukraine may have won the match and kicked England out if their first goal would have counted, i'd rather have england face italy and france face spain, gonna be two awesome matches  8)
Awwwww shiet, not England... I hope our team won't lose their mind as we always do when we're facing good teams, from what I've seen yesterday I'd rather play against France

Pretty curious you guys chose Hodgson after Don Fabio left, that is the same Hodgson that used to vanish for 3-4 days every week for golfing trips (making the team owner MAD AS FUCK) when he was training Udinese/Inter :?
Sepp Blatter has called for goal line technology within minutes of seeing the disallowed Ukraine goal... however when it was England who had the disallowed goal back in the 2010 world cup against Germany he said the England team need to stop moaning.....

Biased old cunt.
The "goal" happened after an offside .. so why do they care anyway  8)7
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=30755.msg424448#msg424448 date=1340048693]
and then u look at players like busquets iniesta etc.... better than hollywood and best manipulators
Sorry what?
Talking like this about iniesta, shows your knowledge/taste about the football noob  :)