Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

SA-MP 0.2.2 Discussion!
In SA-MP 0.2 Will ALL weapons be synched? I think the romote explosives would be cool! Putting it on some1s car lol, or maybe in the entrance of the base for when clowns come!
Yep, the weapons will be synched  ;)
Including the snipergun!!  :D
*Vulkanyaz cant wait :P *
It says the weapons will be synced, it doesn't say that all those weapons are ingame ;)
yep i know, But i hope most of the weapons will be avilable at ammunation! E.G the sniper! I think the trains will be quite cool! And the fact that players can set there own weather, and spawn objects were they want! Hey will LVP have the tire popping feature turned on?
Well that, obviously, is a yes... imo who wouldnt have it? :P

I think the admins will be the ones who spawn objects and control the weather :+

*oh noes! the weather gods have it in for me! ;P *
No vulk, one of the new features are that each indivdual player can control there own whether and spawn objects were ever they want!
(02-16-2007, 05:40 PM)Grove link Wrote:No vulk, one of the new features are that each indivdual player can control there own whether and spawn objects were ever they want!

Ahahahhahhahha you dumbass!

-tj
(02-16-2007, 05:40 PM)Grove link Wrote:No vulk, one of the new features are that each indivdual player can control there own whether and spawn objects were ever they want!

rofl
I don't think we would like some random player to spawn Mt. Chilliad on top of the ship :+
;)