Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

SA-MP 0.2.2 Discussion!
Yeah, too bad. Since I idle a lot in the irc channel of sa-mp I tend to catch some news. Lately it hasn't been very good, it is still going to be weeks to a couple of months, if ever, before 0.2 is going to be released  :'(
I guess we'll have to do with what we have.
Months? Ouch. I was looking forward to using some of the new scripting functions D:

-tj
Damn.... ;(
Imagine how cool all the Snipers will be around the gang base! Stealth? cool!!!!!! Vulk why does it say coldthugz are dieing in your signature? Have u checked the coldthugz forum recently? I have some proof that its not 100% dead in the slightest!

Anyway, I hopwe all the weapons that are included in SA-MP 0.2 will be on LVP 3.0, Because some of them might not be allwed, e.d Heat seeking RPGs Lol, Imagine balsting a heli out the sky with that! I hope the things like snipers and grenaded will be "buyable" at ammunation aswell! They are in the real game....
From your profile on your forum Grove:

Quote:Total posts:  30
[44.78% of total / 1.36 posts per day]
Find all posts by Grove

:+

As for the weapons, the really powerful ones, like RPG launchers etc. should be hidden around LV  ;)
(02-13-2007, 11:55 AM)Vulkanyaz link Wrote:From your profile on your forum Grove:

:+

As for the weapons, the really powerful ones, like RPG launchers etc. should be hidden around LV  ;)

Agree to that :)
Keep the sniper rifle on the place it already is so I can find it  :+
Yeah, sniper and RPG spawn guns = havoc. They should be pickups from remote places - the last thing we want is people RPGing the Pirate Ship because they don't know the rules, and they found an RPG next to them. Will the Vehicle Rocket Launchers work by any chance, anyone know? I'd like to see the skateboard lmao but that wasn't finished by Rockstar so I guess we never will :'(

-tj
Didnt they put a skateboard in Canis Canem Edit, otherwise known as Bully?
They'll probably put it in GTA 4
Maybe they will  :D

A mix between Grand Theft Auto and Tony Hawk  *O* d:)b
There's a skateboard in San Andreas, but it was discontinued early in it's development. If, that is, it was going to be ridable.

-tj