Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

22 Children died..
(03-20-2012, 01:58 PM)IDmad link Wrote: In Africa alone 18 children die every minute of starvation and diseases related to that. That's over a thousand children dead in one day. Ofcourse it's sad to see so many young lives lost but I hate when ppl get overly emotional about things like that when they haven't even known anyone from the accident. Why won't u mourn over the deaths of other children all over the world too then?
The world is full of death, misery and injustice and as long as there's life in here, it won't stop.
P.S. In the time it took me to write this post almost 40 children died in Africa of starvation. So yea think about that...

Like i don't know that? My Brother is adopted out of Africa, and me, and my family also give money to children who almost live on our money there, I just try to let everyone know how it would feel if you're kid was gone with school and when your waiting for them and you find out they died in an accident so these things happen and not only in other county's then yours.

PS: In the time i posted this there about 50 children died, and also 50 children born think about that atleast something positive :)
(03-21-2012, 05:22 PM)Daniel link Wrote: PS: In the time i posted this there about 50 children died, and also 50 children born think about that atleast something positive :)
And more than half of those 50 children will die b4 the age of 10. The other half will live in a world of poverty, misery and war. It's only 1-2% of them who will get education etc. and live a somewhat normal life. That's 1 or 2 of those 50 children. And u find it somehow positive? That's a really cruel thing to say.
I'm happy that ur family has been kind enough to adopt someone from Africa but is it right to give the right for a good life to someone and deny it from so many others? I could ask that from myself too but happily I've been extremely lucky and been born in a country like Finland with free healthcare etc. And I don't take it as granted. Noone should. I'm a realist and I know that the problems in Africa won't be solved unless EU, USA, China etc. together really want to solve them.

World is full of misery and pain. You just have to accept it.
[Image: jagadish102552.jpg]
Things like that happen over there all the time. It's been 18 years since that photo became famous and nothing significant has been done for Africa after it. If u start to worry about all the bad things that happen in the world u'll come insane, like the guy who took that photo. Ignorance is a bliss.
I don't understand why the photographer would just leave the kid there though. Seems like a very cruel thing to do.
(03-21-2012, 07:40 PM)IDmad link Wrote: And more than half of those 50 children will die b4 the age of 10. The other half will live in a world of poverty, misery and war. It's only 1-2% of them who will get education etc. and live a somewhat normal life. That's 1 or 2 of those 50 children. And u find it somehow positive? That's a really cruel thing to say.
I'm happy that ur family has been kind enough to adopt someone from Africa but is it right to give the right for a good life to someone and deny it from so many others? I could ask that from myself too but happily I've been extremely lucky and been born in a country like Finland with free healthcare etc. And I don't take it as granted. Noone should. I'm a realist and I know that the problems in Africa won't be solved unless EU, USA, China etc. together really want to solve them.

World is full of misery and pain. You just have to accept it.
[Image: jagadish102552.jpg]
Things like that happen over there all the time. It's been 18 years since that photo became famous and nothing significant has been done for Africa after it. If u start to worry about all the bad things that happen in the world u'll come insane, like the guy who took that photo. Ignorance is a bliss.

I don't mean it's positive these new born children die in less then 10 hours or w/e you mean, i mean all around the world there's new life and people who will live on.... it looks like you turn everything i say in something bad, whats your goal here?

you can sit there and think about all the bad things in the world, or move the fuck on.. I try to help people as much as i can so yeah i try and i wish that the whole world did and i know it won't change, , we all know  that '' It's horrible whats happening in the world but it won't stop''

PS: If i look like pictures like that i die a little inside because it's the hard reality, but anyhow you all proven your point i won't post this sort of topic's again.
(03-21-2012, 08:50 PM)Daniel link Wrote: I don't mean it's positive these new born children die in less then 10 hours or w/e you mean, i mean all around the world there's new life and people who will live on.... it looks like you turn everything i say in something bad, whats your goal here?

you can sit there and think about all the bad things in the world, or move the fuck on.. I try to help people as much as i can so yeah i try and i wish that the whole world did and i know it won't change, , we all know  that '' It's horrible whats happening in the world but it won't stop''

PS: If i look like pictures like that i die a little inside because it's the hard reality, but anyhow you all proven your point i won't post this sort of topic's again.
I meant most children die over there b4 they reach their 10th b-day. I could try to help but there's just too much death all over the world so my help wouldn't make any difference. Unless EU, US or another big nation does something about it, there won't be any significant changes.

I read somewhere that the amount of money that USA's army spends in a week could feed all the children in Africa for a year. It's all about priorities and clearly children in Africa aren't the 1st priority in USA's or anyone's list.

I wasn't trying to make u feel bad about posting this topic but to realise how much more pain there is around the world.
(03-22-2012, 01:16 AM)Sophia link Wrote: Yes, this post is directed at [NB]Zaibatsu..and more so to Nater who has proved himself to be a typical example. Said it before and I'll say it again, and I don't mean to flame or do anything to get this post removed.. but Nater is just a typical stupid ignorant american child who knows fuck all and people would be wise to ignore him and not have the issue derailed by his ignorance which basically is trolling.  The chap is mentally handicapped - I've said it for years and I'll say it again. 

He was already banned for racism, he doesn't play on the server anymore, yet only posts on the foums for the attention he needs so badly,  if management had any common sence they'd just ban the idiot from the forum too to protect the few elements of dignity the foums have.

Really LVP.. Really.  Not think it would help the server to have more players if you didn't entertain previously banned players over racist flaming , and who openly admits doesn't even want to play on the server any more, but is willing to spend his life spurting his retarded opinion no one cares about all over the forums everyday... Really?

And if I'm not mistaken Zaibatsu was banned a few times too various things? (could be wrong, never noticed him, he just fell into the stupid kid category)
Holy shit can u get any more offtopic in that post? Why the fuck do u start dragging Zaibatsu and Nater in the discussion and insulting them when this topic was about the death of 22 children and the misery around the world. Fuck u're retarded.

You're saying that having Nater posting on these forums somehow affects LVP's player count? The players who start playing on LVP rarely start scrolling through the forums to see someone's post and decide to quit playing on LVP coz of that. Like holy fuck how retarded can a person get??  :roll:
Almost all western countries would dedicate that much news if it happened in their country.

The reason why the people in Belgium and Holland care so much is because they just came back from their elementary school winter trip. Almost 90% of the kids here in belgium do this when they become 12 and are in their last year of elementary school. It is supposed to be a goodbye to your childhood and and a beginning of a new chapter up until you become 18 years old. It's supposed to be one of the highlights of your 11-12 years that you've lived up untill then.

This collective feel that you have 'been there and done that' makes it feel as if it could have happened to you or your kids too.

The comparison to what happens in Africa is injust because it just doesnt relate to me the way this does.

In a way I feel like some people are disrespecting the value of the initial post by saying that it is not important because millions of kids die each day.

Alot of the posts above are pure ignorance I believe. Shame on you.
cool delete all my posts here maybe that will make the families suffer less
This topic is locked because numerous off topic hijacks.

If you want to have a discussion about how the news media works feel free to open a new topic and have a proper debate.