Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

22 Children died..
A bus accident in Switzerland left 22 children and six adults dead, police said Wednesday.

All 28 are Belgian tourists. The bus accident occurred in southwest Switzerland Tuesday night, Swiss police said.

The victims comprised six adults and 22 children, reported Xinhua.

Twenty-four people were injured in the accident when they were on their way back home.

The accident happened around 9.15 p.m. in a tunnel near Sierre in the Swiss canton of Valais.

Police said the bus apparently struck the left side of the tunnel, veered right and crashed into an emergency lane inside the tunnel.

Ambulances and helicopters rushed to the spot to help the injured.

A telephone hotline was set up to connect Belgium and Switzerland for families of the victims.

[Image: DpoEe.jpg]

My thoughts go out to the parents who lost their child, or some who don't even know it yet..

inb4 people who have no idea what actually happened at that moment passing judgement on, most likely, the bus driver.
@sirmo lol..
ontopic-dude if u wanna knw about ma country , its more worse than this there are way too many accidents happens here 
daily in our country and that too in a large amount , i always come to hear some flashing news that 60-70 people  died in a train crash or other accidents , smetimes the death ratio goes more up but nevertheless RIP those childrens who died
I feel like sometimes people ignore these things in a way, for example a group of people died today a few say's RIP, tomorow was it Mjackson and everyone is like oh MJ died? 400RIP's, like if you don't have fame or have done something that makes them people like you so much you don't count and no one worries with you.But anyway, RIP to those that lost their lifes.
I personally don't think it's an ignoring case. It's just that Michael Jackson was a celebrity and is known all over the world, which is why he certainly received more condolences, respect and attention than any other ordinary person did/would.
[/offtopic.]

Best wishes to the injured ones, and may the ones who died rest in piece.
and where is the topic about jews that got killed now?

as i said in my 1st post (which got deleted ofc) this topic is useless. ppl die every day, in some parts of the world, atleast double of the amount of this case here. but nobody bothers to create a topic because seeing ppl die is so common to that part of the world.
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=30321.msg417404#msg417404 date=1332227267]

as i said in my 1st post (which got deleted ofc) this topic is useless. ppl die every day, in some parts of the world, atleast double of the amount of this case here. but nobody bothers to create a topic because seeing ppl die is so common to that part of the world.
+1 :+ I won't shed a tear over people I don't know, But I am a cunt carry on people :X
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=30321.msg417404#msg417404 date=1332227267]

ye its useless, these minimodders act like they feel for the ppl who died but in real they dont give a shit
In Africa alone 18 children die every minute of starvation and diseases related to that. That's over a thousand children dead in one day. Ofcourse it's sad to see so many young lives lost but I hate when ppl get overly emotional about things like that when they haven't even known anyone from the accident. Why won't u mourn over the deaths of other children all over the world too then?
The world is full of death, misery and injustice and as long as there's life in here, it won't stop.
P.S. In the time it took me to write this post almost 40 children died in Africa of starvation. So yea think about that...
(03-20-2012, 01:58 PM)IDmad link Wrote: In Africa alone 18 children die every minute of starvation and diseases related to that. That's over a thousand children dead in one day. Ofcourse it's sad to see so many young lives lost but I hate when ppl get overly emotional about things like that when they haven't even known anyone from the accident. Why won't u mourn over the deaths of other children all over the world too then?
The world is full of death, misery and injustice and as long as there's life in here, it won't stop.
P.S. In the time it took me to write this post almost 40 children died in Africa of starvation. So yea think about that...
DAMN IT WHY OH WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;(