Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Opinion on the iPhone 4S
(03-10-2012, 07:49 AM)Nater link Wrote: Yes I can buy 4 iPhones, I am not rich I am just smart when it comes to money and well off for a person of my age

Buy me one and ship it to me!
(03-11-2012, 12:22 AM)Tpimp link Wrote: Buy me one and ship it to me!
No.1 You called me poor so no!, No.2 The plug and voltage would be different, No.3 I wouldnt waste my money on a piece of shit phone, No.4 I'll send you a copy of Cannibal Corpse - Butchered At Birth [Image: Butcheredatbirth%D0%94P.JPG]
I didn't call you poor I said you were proably broke since you didn't wanna buy one
(03-12-2012, 05:51 PM)Tpimp link Wrote: I didn't call you poor I said you were proably broke since you didn't wanna buy one
Means same thing :7 Would you like the CD? I am willing to send it
Not a bad album, but why send it, when you can gift iTunes credit?

[me=Cyrix404]runs like the wind, because he saw a panda get mad about that last comment I made![/me]
(03-23-2012, 04:45 AM)Cyrix404 link Wrote: Not a bad album, but why send it, when you can gift iTunes credit?

[me=Cyrix404]runs like the wind, because he saw a panda get mad about that last comment I made![/me]
YOU F#####G SMART ASSSSSSS :+ Nah I aint med I have iTunes on this PC _O- I used to have an iPod which didnt last long so I hate them :+ and Indeed its a kick ass Cannibal Corpse albumĀ  :>