Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
hi  :)

i heard u wanna join us?  :+ :+ :+
(08-22-2007, 11:11 AM)Overdosed link Wrote:No one added me to Trial cl0wns :(

:D

You fat cl0wns!!! :+
thats how its done , you fat clown :+
You are trial in the menberlist on the B&A sub forum :+
their are many dbers. i saw Niceguy dbing too he does that sometimes infact he did like 2 days ago he was at gang base entrance n their were like 4 ct's and me after him he got in that 4-door car n started shooting us with db till we blew it up...which we did  8)7
Quote:chris5170 link=topic=320.msg30253#msg30253 date=1187799034]
their are many dbers. i saw Niceguy dbing too he does that sometimes infact he did like 2 days ago he was at gang base entrance n their were like 4 ct's and me after him he got in that 4-door car n started shooting us with db till we blew it up...which we did  8)7
Wow look at this!
guiness world book of records: ze longest phrase ?
dudes, im working on the new B&A movie of mine, already 50 secs done, its gonna be awesome  :+ :+ :+
(08-22-2007, 11:54 PM)fat0 link Wrote:dudes, im working on the new B&A movie of mine, already 50 secs done, its gonna be awesome  :+ :+ :+
hehe cant wait!
(08-22-2007, 11:54 PM)fat0 link Wrote:dudes, im working on the new B&A movie of mine, already 50 secs done, its gonna be awesome  :+ :+ :+
:o cant wait :+
Updated the member list. _O_
all your video are awesome !!  :+ :+