Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Popular games seem to suck...
One of the games id love to play again is Driven to Destruction aka Test Drive Eve Of Destruction
This is Better than the Raw Destruction derby game

this is without doubt Better than all of the Burnout games combined
it wasn't the action it was what you could do that made it so epic

Test Drive Eve of Destruction - Intro - PS2
Shit Quality but one hell of a game

One of my Favorites was playing Detention
where you Have to drive a bus and kill the other drivers!
That sentience alone would make Chuck Norris proud

i bet most of you have games that you loved during your childhood
(02-03-2012, 05:50 PM)Maka link Wrote: Getting@you;

http://maddolisweloveyou.smfforfree2.com...c,2.0.html

Anyone remember that? Heheh.

Anyway, on topic; Maka approves.

Still loving those rapemaddo posts, whoever that was (sounds like 8Ball to me).
http://maddolisweloveyou.smfforfree2.com...c,5.0.html
Love how Leski makes 'stupid' jokes while interchangeably using he and she. Could've put more effort in tbh.
(05-12-2012, 05:26 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: Still loving those rapemaddo posts, whoever that was (sounds like 8Ball to me).
http://maddolisweloveyou.smfforfree2.com...c,5.0.html
Love how Leski makes 'stupid' jokes while interchangeably using he and she. Could've put more effort in tbh.
I miss Leski  ;(
(02-05-2012, 05:44 PM)Munch link Wrote: I never played Carmageddon on PC. My uncle and I saw it in a shop once a few years ago for £1 and so he bought it. We could never get it working on XP though. I doubt I'd ever get it working on Vista either. I only ever played Carmageddon 2 as well, never played any of ....

Man i had it running from a usb stick back in the day  ;) gimme any comp and i could play it  >:)
sa-mp is the best game ever made, people might get bored but eventually come back which doesn't happen with other games

so yeah fuck all new games just stick to sa-mp

i would play other games if my pc didn't suck so much tho
Shame SA-MP isn't a game.
smartass attack
(02-03-2012, 03:30 AM)Nater link Wrote: Sega Saturn and Sega Dreamcast pwn all so suck my panda penus  :>
+ who can forget the aweshumness of Neo Geo on how highly expensive it was & still is today -.-
Quote:SuicidalSpree link=topic=29994.msg420635#msg420635 date=1335854600]
Test Drive Eve of Destruction - Intro - PS2
Shit Quality but one hell of a game

One of my Favorites was playing Detention
where you Have to drive a bus and kill the other drivers!
That sentience alone would make Chuck Norris proud

i bet most of you have games that you loved during your childhood
remember playing this :PP
(06-13-2012, 08:03 PM)PacoBeanZ link Wrote: + who can forget the aweshumness of Neo Geo on how highly expensive it was & still is today -.-
Hehe yeah indeed "retro" consols are fucking expensive now, I had a Sega Megadrive 2 and a fuck-load of games I spent well over $300.00 on it all and got $50.00 for it :(
(06-14-2012, 04:51 AM)Nater link Wrote: Hehe yeah indeed "retro" consols are fucking expensive now, I had a Sega Megadrive 2 and a fuck-load of games I spent well over $300.00 on it all and got $50.00 for it :(
I would of gave you $60.00!