Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Popular games seem to suck...
Final Fantasy SUCKASS!!
(02-03-2012, 05:50 PM)Maka link Wrote: Getting@you;

http://maddolisweloveyou.smfforfree2.com...c,2.0.html

Anyone remember that? Heheh.

Anyway, on topic; Maka approves.

Hahahah rapemaddo xD

(02-04-2012, 02:16 PM)Greyfox link Wrote: Final Fantasy SUCKASS!!
I only played X (and regrettably, X-2), but VII and VIII were awesome.
Looking at game critic ratings is pointless. I've never understood how some lame CoD game, that's barely fun for a week, can get the same 10 out of 10 rating as one of the greatest games ever made (*cough* Super Mario Galaxy). Eventho those two games aren't comparable because they're not in the same genre, but you get my point.
(02-02-2012, 06:56 PM)Jakez link Wrote: Playstation > N64? biggest load of bullshit i heard, clearly you guys aren't old enough..

I'm 20, almost 21.
I never really liked N64, although I gotta admit that Golden Eye is pretty sick.

PlayStation had a lot of sick games, Nemesis already mentioned a few.
Well I'm 22 and I say the Playstation isn't clearly any better than the N64, get@me.
:D
(02-05-2012, 06:11 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: Well I'm 22 and I say the Playstation isn't clearly any better than the N64, get@me.
Fancy a game of Pokemon Stadium  :7 lol at get@me xD
The N64's biggest disadvantage for me, and Nintendo in general, is the lack of GTA. It never had any GTA. I was chuffed when the GameCube had True Crime Streets of LA.

It also had games like Mortal Kombat, Killer Instinct (similar to Mortal Kombat), Duke Nukem 3D, Duke Nukem Zero Hour, Quake (and Quake 2), Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, and a few others that I can't quite think of at the moment.

Oh yeah, N64 also had Carmageddon 2: Carpocalypse Now!
The N64 version of Carmageddon was absolutely terrible, the original 2 on the PC are the way to go 8)
+1 for Killer Instinct, Zero Hour, Goldeneye and Perfect Dark, can't forget about Turok either.
(02-05-2012, 04:35 PM)Vinnie link Wrote: The N64 version of Carmageddon was absolutely terrible, the original 2 on the PC are the way to go 8)
+1 for Killer Instinct, Zero Hour, Goldeneye and Perfect Dark, can't forget about Turok either.

I never played Carmageddon on PC. My uncle and I saw it in a shop once a few years ago for £1 and so he bought it. We could never get it working on XP though. I doubt I'd ever get it working on Vista either. I only ever played Carmageddon 2 as well, never played any of the others.

Can't believe I forgot Turok. One of my favourite N64 games and I was going to mention it but forgot about it.

Also Kirby was ftw too. That's not a "grown up" game, but worth a mention. :P