Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Popular games seem to suck...
it seems like every new game except for a few here and there seem to be not as whell Detailed as it could be

The Cod Series for example is one thats always made players rage i hate it so mutch

yet despite this its rated 10/10 by game designers??? they gotta be joking...

if they played 10 minutes of Postal 2 they would piss there pants over what you can do

I like games with fancy grafix but the games where you have the the ability to do things
is always going to be more fun to me

i grew up in the Ps1 & the Ps2 era and it was one of the best gaming Eras i know
i think mostly because the games i had where just awesome (sorry sounds like bragging)

Feel Free to Express opinions...
Dreamcast > all
(12-28-2011, 11:15 AM)PacoBeanZ link Wrote: Dreamcast > all
good?/Bad?
Dreamcast was beyond jesus' own trolling level.
[Image: Alternative-Career-Choices-500x374.jpg]
cant afford money so suddenly they suck?
(12-28-2011, 11:15 AM)PacoBeanZ link Wrote: Dreamcast > all
Shenmue  :D
Quote:yet despite this its rated 10/10 by game designers??? they gotta be joking...

Fwiw, it's not rated by people who made the game.

Tbh, CoD is not a bad game, but it's the same game. every year.
(01-15-2012, 07:11 AM)PacoBeanZ link Wrote: Dreamcast was beyond jesus' own trolling level.
[Image: Alternative-Career-Choices-500x374.jpg]
Rofl _O-  Thats epic

(01-16-2012, 04:19 AM)Rien J. Clyde link Wrote: Fwiw, it's not rated by people who made the game.

Tbh, CoD is not a bad game, but it's the same game. every year.
CoD turned shit after number 4 imo :+

I myself mainly play old games I can easily afford a shit-hot computer and games but I choose not to I have a PS3 but its collecting dust its just not that fun I am going to sell it and get what I can and buy more music CDs because I only have 133 and want more :P I love music <.< but ontopic again newer games just don't excite me that much I get bored of them they are to hitech and are full of bugs and glitches and most games these days are just flat out shit and terrible story lines
(01-16-2012, 04:37 AM)Nater link Wrote: Rofl _O-  Thats epic
CoD turned shit after number 4 imo :+

I myself mainly play old games I can easily afford a shit-hot computer and games but I choose not to I have a PS3 but its collecting dust its just not that fun I am going to sell it and get what I can and buy more music CDs because I only have 131 and want more :P I love music <.< but ontopic again newer games just don't excite me that much I get bored of them they are to hitech and are full of bugs and glitches and most games these days are just flat out shit and terrible story lines

Haha buying cd's is so old school.  >:)

Just saying that if you can easily afford a shit-hot computer and games, you will also be able to easily afford another 100 cd's without selling your ps3.
(01-16-2012, 07:38 AM)0Target0 link Wrote: Haha buying cd's is so old school.  >:)

Just saying that if you can easily afford a shit-hot computer and games, you will also be able to easily afford another 100 cd's without selling your ps3.
Indeed I could but my PS3 just sits under my bed along with games collecting dust so why keep it?