Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Delete/Lock Please
ye because of a load of lies :(
is infamous still here? i heard he left. but what ever. and reeves better be out, and chris is out to
Chris, there was a misunderstanding, you are still in if you wish to be. Griffin didn't have the authority to kick you, nor had he spoken to any other leaders about it if he had.
Quote: link=topic=2325.msg29976#msg29976 date=1187666545]
is infamous still here? i heard he left. but what ever. and reeves better be out, and chris is out to

Nah griff i'm still here, but i can't play for now because i can't find the gta cd..

I'm going to buy it again when i've got some free time, cuz i'm very busy
is it still installed on yur computer? cause i can get a crack for u so u dont need the cd
Nice gang and good luckĀ  :)
hey infanous i need to talk to u about the gang n stuff so when u gt back on pm me or somethin :z
Quote: link=topic=2325.msg29994#msg29994 date=1187684371]
is it still installed on yur computer? cause i can get a crack for u so u dont need the cd

No it's not, i formated my pc and now i can't find the cd of gta..

Dunno where i put it.. But i know how to crack games, and play 'em without dvd's..

But thanks anyways
[modbreak]I like to play legally. It's the best way to go.[/modbreak]
ehhhhh...yeaaa...you Could...but thier are honey pots out thier hopeing to lure people in...and then before you know it...

Ill leave the rest up to your wild imaginations for me i just went and bought it...(and then made a no cd patch for it to keep my cd all pretty...