Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Serious Discussion] Religion
Oh seriously shut the fuck up with all that God-bullcrap and who the fuck can wrap his mind around it and who doesn't because that's the dumbest fucking argument this thread has got to know. I'm ex-religious and even I know that is just plain retarded. It's not a damn fact you're stating either. I understand that it's simply useless that I replied here because some on here who believe are obviously too narrow minded anyway. Just wanted to share an opinion.
(06-02-2011, 04:56 PM)Maka link Wrote: Oh seriously shut the fuck up with all that God-bullcrap and who the fuck can wrap his mind around it and who doesn't because that's the dumbest fucking argument this thread has got to know. I'm ex-religious and even I know that is just plain retarded. It's not a damn fact you're stating either. I understand that it's simply useless that I replied here because some on here who believe are obviously too narrow minded anyway. Just wanted to share an opinion.

nice opinion u got there, once theres a "breakpoint" aka "rage" in debate u know what's going on  ;)
Yeah, I know what's going on. That this topic is filled with idiots. I wasn't even following this whole conversation anymore apart from the few posts above, so you can take your comment and take it to the crusaders.
*O* Go Maka  *O*
(06-02-2011, 05:26 PM)Maka link Wrote: Yeah, I know what's going on. That this topic is filled with idiots. I wasn't even following this whole conversation anymore apart from the few posts above, so you can take your comment and take it to the crusaders.
+1
(06-02-2011, 01:45 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: just because i didnt state it in 1 post it makes it only understable to me, alright cool...

RELIGION events are often compared to FAIRYTALES ETC. by SCEPTICS / ATHEISTS (<<<THEY) because RANDOMNESS plays it's role (in theirs opinion) but again God is not random because if u could wrap ur minds around him u would be God <<< that was just a fact i stated, no need to panic about it, was an EXAMPLE.

Tell me at least one event in religion which was random like a coin flip or a dice roll.
And how can you parallel two things: "God is not random because if you could wrap your minds around him you would be God."
That doesn't make any sense. First, how can God be random? Second, what does wrapping my mind around something and randomness have in common?
(06-01-2011, 08:44 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: trolling, yes im really talking about santa clauses etc. and making it all LOOK LIKE A one big proof like here:

oh, wrong post. you and science haha, u gave me a laugh  _O- one more conciousness level in ur life and u'll become a scientist.. maybe

My point was, there is no proof that god exists, thus it does not exist. It's the same story as santa. Only you took it literally.

I am already a scientist, I'm a chemical engineer.
(05-30-2011, 06:44 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: theory of evolution also includes Big Bang's start
Oh fucking dear... just a word of advise for those who decide to waste their time arguing with the religious, don't bother. Your pretty much talking to a brick wall, when their mind has been that poisoned by religion at birth its very hard to reverse.

[Image: biblenoah.jpg]
(06-03-2011, 10:00 AM)0Target0 link Wrote: My point was, there is no proof that god exists, thus it does not exist. It's the same story as santa. Only you took it literally.

I am already a scientist, I'm a chemical engineer.

yeee santa has a whole story behind him and the events made by him have loads of archeologic founds that can approve the events... and please name me one scientists that belives in Santa.  YE it's the same. -.-
http://www.godandscience.org/apologetics...faith.html

Darius talking about science:
http://www.godlessgeeks.com/LINKS/ScientificBible.htm
this is for smartasses like u

theory of evolution includes:
Big Bang - no
Abiogenesis - no
Micro/Macroevolution - yes

but evolution itself includes also big bang
"...it describes and explains the general evolution of the universe since that instant"
thats the difference though
So making things shorter this is what you get:

Quote:theory of evolution also includes Big Bang's start
Quote:theory of evolution includes:
Big Bang - no
Quote:but evolution itself includes also big bang