Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Serious Discussion] Religion
(04-09-2011, 08:27 PM)0Target0 link Wrote: I want predictions. Not interpretation by people who live today, and narrow a broad statement down to something specific, the world image that we have today. I find it hard to believe that 'true' christians who claim they decoded the bible today can't make any predictions, since they give credibility to the statements they give now and claim that they are true. It is proof that this it uttermost rubbish if they cannot make any predictions.

You can't answer this, the so called proof you have is exactly what is described in the above statement. Therefore it is not proof that the bible predicted something, it is written so general that you can give an interpretation the way you want it to be, you call it proof but there is none.

You still did not deliver proof on the higher management claims on Galilei and Keppler, again fantasy explanation?

I am a chemical engineer, scientific proof is what a do for a living.

ORVAL!
I don't believe in god, just becouse that I can't believe in anything that I haven't seen ;)
(04-10-2011, 11:24 AM)0Target0 link Wrote: You can't answer this, the so called proof you have is exactly what is described in the above statement. Therefore it is not proof that the bible predicted something, it is written so general that you can give an interpretation the way you want it to be, you call it proof but there is none.

You still did not deliver proof on the higher management claims on Galilei and Keppler, again fantasy explanation?

I am a chemical engineer, scientific proof is what a do for a living.

ORVAL!

ok so plus point for me, I provided proofs for ORCH_OR, what proofs did u provide to discharge it?

"You still did not deliver proof on the higher management claims on Galilei and Keppler, again fantasy explanation?" - its history, its like talking : u dont have any proofs of Newton creating First's Newton's Law, what i said is true as history is true. fine dont belive it, not my problem if u suck at history.

- the rest of them are as miracle as Bible is.

gg! ignore the rest, i know they cant be denied at all. :)
(04-09-2011, 08:27 PM)0Target0 link Wrote: I want predictions. Not interpretation by people who live today, and narrow a broad statement down to something specific, the world image that we have today. I find it hard to believe that 'true' christians who claim they decoded the bible today can't make any predictions, since they give credibility to the statements they give now and claim that they are true. It is proof that this it uttermost rubbish if they cannot make any predictions.

Please answer, Give me a verse and explain what it predicts in the future, I know you cant.

I did not read your Orch-Or theory proofs, can you please repost? I don't have enough time to read trough all your bullshit so please keep it short.
@Maka 0Target0

talking about proofs? what accurate proofs u have? NONE, well pardon me but i have one:
Quantum God Episode Two: Properties of the Universal Orch-OR

home-made video? wouldnt say so, by professor with 155 IQ or more. that guy is a genious.

"2) God has no emotions as he is not a living creature, thus he can not be affected by any of our actions. " - profos u didnt read my post well. u read just "they might be affected" part, told u to read the last part. twelve years old indeed.

3) Feelings have always lead to biased decisions, thus that would make God imperfect. -

"We humans experience emotions as a result of new knowledge. A man who had formerly been ignorant of his wife's infidelity will experience the emotions of anger and sadness only after he has learned what had previously been hidden.

In contrast, the omniscient god is ignorant of nothing. Nothing is hidden from him, nothing new may be revealed to him, so there is no gained knowledge to which he may emotively react.

Furthermore, humans experience anger and frustration when something is wrong which we cannot fix. The perfect, omnipotent God, however, can fix anything. Humans experience longing for things we lack. The perfect God lacks nothing."

5) Everything you stated can be possibly made up by anyone on our planet who has ever lived. Thus, this entire story may as well be a bad film, which it could very well even be. - its stated in the Bible, now say its made up , sure but i suggest u to read the previous FACTS about Bible i wrote, 0target0 says its interpretation, interpretation out of what? Luck? 1000 lucky guesses? or out of things they see? obviously they couldnt see none of these, provided facts.

6) You state humans have a perfection. There is no perfect human, so how can God have infinite perfection? This also has a direct link to point three, as having feelings makes you imperfect. How on earth can you have perfect love and perfect hate? Emotions are never perfect.  - human's goal is to be perfect, the perfection can be reached at the end of our lives only by providing what it was meant to use to try to reach that goal. (prefect emotions - talking about God then, yet again u did not listen)

7) read it AGAIN. it obviously isnt just any jealousy, and it obviously is not normal jealousy that WE HUMANS know

8) How do you explain your omnipotent God being able to fix anything we cannot fix? Is he planning on fixing the plate tectonics too whereof earthquakes occur? - dont get the point of question here, but if ure asking how can he fix anything we cant fix is simple.. because he's GOD -.- and if that isnt a good answer for u, then u dont know anything about religion either and this debate is no good for u.

9) And to complete this post, why did your God even create the planets this way, consisting of plates and layers? If he's so 'perfect', then why did he not create a perfect planet? - i suggest u to read astronomogy, who says they dont fit this universe just great? they're attached together, Earth is at PERFECT position and we got a chance to explore more, even if we dont know that much . what do u mean by perfect planets? something might not look perfect to us, but if we make it perfect(at our conditions) the rest of the goodness would just dissapear if u know what i mean.

"...and you, the believers, will never be able to provide anyone of real decent proof. " o'really, what proofs do u provide? there is no proof that proofs that atheism is accurate and correct, but ORCH_OR is more than accurate, 5 pages of that, still nothing about ORCH OR.

"Everything on this planet has an explanation to it. It's just a matter of really, long, unknown time before mankind will know the entire truth about this planet. Look at it from the bright side though, it will probably never be known by anyone anyway." - it has, but who says explanation can fit ur way of thinking?
(04-10-2011, 12:28 PM)0Target0 link Wrote: Please answer, Give me a verse and explain what it predicts in the future, I know you cant.

I did not read your Orch-Or theory proofs, can you please repost? I don't have enough time to read trough all your bullshit so please keep it short.

"In Ezekiel 29:15, the prophet says that Egypt would recover from a desolation (perhaps Babylon's attack about 2600 years ago), but that it would never again rule over other nations. Up until the time of Ezekiel, Egypt had been a world power for centuries, dominating many nations, including Israel. But for most of the past 2500 years, Egypt has been controlled by foreign powers, including the Romans, Ottomans and Europeans. Today, Egypt is again an independent nation, and it has always been an impressive nation. But since the time of Ezekiel, it no longer rules over other nations."

"In Ezekiel 25:14, the prophet said that the Jews would one day take vengeance on Edom, a nation that had often warred with the Jews. When Ezekiel delivered this prophecy, he and many other Jews were living as captives in Babylon. They didn't have control of their own country, let alone anyone else's. But, about 400 years later, Jews regained independence for Jerusalem and the surrounding area during the "Hasmonaean Era or Period." During this time, the Jewish priest-king John Hyrcanus I defeated the Edomites. According to the Columbia Encyclopedia, Fifth Edition: "Edomite history was marked by continuous hostility and warfare with Jews… At the end of the second century B.C., they were subdued by Hasmonaean priest-king John Hyrcanus I…" "

"I will take vengeance on Edom by the hand of my people Israel, and they will deal with Edom in accordance with my anger and my wrath; they will know my vengeance, declares the Sovereign Lord.'""

4 GREAT KINGDOMS

"In Daniel 2:32-33, there is a prophetic passage that symbolically identified the four great kingdoms that would rise up and control much of world, beginning in Daniel's lifetime. The passage uses symbolic imagery:

1. The head of gold, as Daniel explained, refers to the Babylonian Empire that ruled much of the world about 2600 years ago.

2. Daniel said that the head-of-gold empire would be followed by an empire symbolized by arms of silver. Christian scholars have often interpreted this to refer to the Medo-Persian Empire which later conquered the Babylonian Empire. The scholars say that the two arms refer to the two groups - the Medes and the Persians - who comprised the Medo-Persian Empire.

3. The third kingdom was symbolized by the statue's belly and thighs of brass. Some scholars believe that this is a reference to the Grecian Empire, which conquered the Medo-Persian Empire. The symbol of a belly and thighs of brass suggests that the kingdom was to start out as a united empire but end up as a divided empire. Under the leadership of Alexander the Great, the Grecian Empire was a united empire. But after Alexander's death, the empire was divided up.

4. The fourth symbol - that of iron legs and feet that were part iron and part clay - has often been suggested to be a reference to the Roman Empire, which later conquered the Grecian Empire.

These four kingdoms ruled over much of the world, and each of the four ruled over the land of Israel during times in which a significant number of Jews - and perhaps a majority of Jews - were living in their homeland. Before the collapse of the Roman Empire, Jerusalem was destroyed and hundreds of thousands of Jews were forced into exile. Even today, a majority of Jews live outside of Israel."

want 996 more?
I didn't even read your posts because they're too unattractive and it's the same chitchat over and over anyway. The proof we stated is scientific proof. In other words, it's correct. Whatever anyway, I'm done discussing this with you. You're complaining about your debaters and shit but you're a crap debater yourself. And by the way, you have yet to answer Target.

By the way #2, I did read your post well. I even had to read that junk three times because you can't make a decent reply for shit.
Very easy,

The wave function of the universe is self collapsing. (hawking did not say that btw, he just discussed the idea 'the wave function of the universe' separately from the idea of a collapsing universe, it is just a theory, because everything in this world can be reduced to PHYSICAL waves, not probability wave functions which is completely different) Nevertheless, this theory is just an assumption; Please read Brian Greene's books

self collapsing wave functions are minds. Coolio, self collapsing wave functions are not physical, they just tell something about probability, so it's more like a descriptive mathematical tool, so claiming that a mathematical probability function is a mind...hmmm read orch or again please. A mind can be interpreted to where self collapsing wave functions apply, self collapsing wave functions as a property of the mind

Therefore the wave function of the universe is a mind.  _O-

_________________________________________________________________________________

Technique, property of X is A, Property of Z is A, THUS Z=X;

In the same way you can say that, an apple is round and so is a ball, therefore an apple is a ball.

So there goes your theory.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Now please answer my previous question:

give me a Verse, in which you see code, that predicts our future world image, technologies, properties. As our world image is still incomplete it could be quite usefull.

Aren't you surprised that scientists don't use the bible to find these theory's...since...according to you it has all been predicted. So it must contain so called code for the solution to anything!

PLEASE FUTURE THINGS ABOUT WAVE FUNCTIONS, TECHNOLOGY (planes). ETC. YOU ARE NOT PREDICTING ANYTHING ABOUT QUANTUM PHYSICS OR WAVES ARE YOU (which you claim were all predicted), NOPE CAUSE YOU CANT...

I watched that video and it's a complete joke when it comes to proving God. Through the whole video he talks about the orch-or, explaining, without mentioning God, then at the end there's one line and a conclusion that says nothing more than "All of the properties we would normally associate with God. Any questions?" lmao. So much for that.
Everything is associated with god in ur religious minds -__-

And ffs styla put ur quotes in quotecodes, fucking dumb shit
Impossible to take what u write seriously when ppl have to read it 3 times to understand what the fuck your talking about.
You should be banned from this topic if u dont stop with that fuckin shittalk. What grades do u get at school? You seriously have no idea how to build up a paragraph or writing in general. Like, its ok if u dont know how to type, but calling others bad at debating is just extremely fucking stupid if u ask me.
(04-10-2011, 12:43 PM)Maka link Wrote: I didn't even read your posts because they're too unattractive and it's the same chitchat over and over anyway. The proof we stated is scientific proof. In other words, it's correct. Whatever anyway, I'm done discussing this with you. You're complaining about your debaters and shit but you're a crap debater yourself. And by the way, you have yet to answer Target.

By the way #2, I did read your post well. I even had to read that junk three times because you can't make a decent reply for shit.

u gave no scientific proofs, what u did was deny something, but obviously i rejected that. flaming again, victory.

"the proof we stated is scientific proof."
Scientific evidence has no universally accepted definition but generally refers to evidence which serves to either support or counter a scientific theory or hypothesis. - so much for that, u didnt even start with a hypothesis LOL.

i give u PREDICTIONS, u wanted PREDICTIONS and here are historical PREDICTIONS that happent.

Im pretty busy now, but i'll reject ur denial Theory 0Target0, to prove us all that God exists and ure wrong yet again. (just give me some time ;) )  yet again obviously.

"And ffs styla put ur quotes in quotecodes, fucking dumb shit
Impossible to take what u write seriously when ppl have to read it 3 times to understand what the fuck your talking about.
You should be banned from this topic if u dont stop with that fuckin shittalk. What grades do u get at school? You seriously have no idea how to build up a paragraph or writing in general. Like, its ok if u dont know how to type, but calling others bad at debating is just extremely fucking stupid if u ask me." - there goes flaming again, victory of the debate. i rejected ur claims 5 times in a row(did u count?), what i gave was clearly explained briefs .or "PREDICTIONS" lmao. now get out of here, what ure stating here is yet again opinion, spamer.

"I watched that video and it's a complete joke when it comes to proving God." - lmao McGlee, the famous Theist debater aproved that video as a solid proof, but he said he's still waiting for more details, now "SMARTASSES" like u and 0Target0 , will reject it? nice though, but u're way too "dumb" to reject it.

"All of the properties we would normally associate with God. Any questions?" lmao. So much for that. " - so much for that what? good old Grim, laughing with no solid proofs, ure one of the best debaters i ever had.