Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Serious Discussion] Religion
(03-29-2011, 10:43 AM)Danny link Wrote: So now you have the right to tell people what to do or not to do?
Just like they tell me science isnt real?

(03-29-2011, 10:43 AM)Danny link Wrote: Also, just because you have AN answer to the questions asked, doesn't mean you have THE answer.
I'm not saying religious people do either, the world is just too complicated for any man to understand.
Read my post again
(03-29-2011, 10:43 AM)Danny link Wrote: I'm not saying religious people do either, the world is just too complicated for any man to understand.
I don't think it is to complicated to understand, but I do think that it is humanity that makes it to hard to understand as they try to give to much explinations for everything they see
(03-29-2011, 12:38 PM)MaZ link Wrote: I don't think it is to complicated to understand, but I do think that it is humanity that makes it to hard to understand as they try to give to much explinations for everything they see
You sometimes can't explain things in simple words. You just can't. And even if you explain something difficult to a person, he needs to get it. Like Math - you can talk about it to someone for hours, but if they don't want to get it - they won't.
Grim not sure whether that part of your post up there was serious or joking, but nowadays the Christian Church doesn't preach the hell and heaven stuff anymore. They talk about the kingdom of God, and nobody is going to "hell". The entire "hell" thing is a relic of old medieval times
(03-29-2011, 04:15 PM)Hitman link Wrote: Grim not sure whether that part of your post up there was serious or joking, but nowadays the Christian Church doesn't preach the hell and heaven stuff anymore. They talk about the kingdom of God, and nobody is going to "hell". The entire "hell" thing is a relic of old medieval times
I doubt about this. The Bible says that there's a hell and there's a heaven and they can't change the Bible/their thinking. Only if the Pope would say so, everybody would be forced to change their minds.
(03-29-2011, 06:43 AM)Daniel link Wrote: Why alot of bad things happend on the world if he can make an end and stop letting us suffer, then why not, because he loves us? no cause he can't :X

Because life is a test, God have sent us the law that would stop all the suffer in the world or at least seize it to it's minimum if we follow it, that law is called the Quran, either we follow it and get rewarded, or we 'burn' it and get punished.
you can start talking about how Islam encourages women discrimination, blow ups, terrorism, wars, and i'll show you how it's best for humanity to follow it.

Quote:Grim link=topic=28190.msg380513#msg380513 date=1301377590]

Yes, and thats perfectly normal. It was the same with, lets say, cars many many years ago. But look where we're at now? It's gonna be the same eventually with the other hard questions, really.

so after you atheists are not that much different from believers at all are you?
we have faith that God has created the universe and made the big bang happen, and you have faith that the big bang made it self, so atheists are guilty until proven innocent :+ .

Quote:Grim link=topic=28190.msg380513#msg380513 date=1301377590]

It's just a matter of time before you religious ppl wont have any questions to come up with at all.
And thats all you do now, everytime a discussion gets going you ask the same questions that we cant answer so we "lose" the argumentation. "Who created the universe then hm?" "Human evolution" "Who was the first human" "Prove that jesus didnt exist" "jesus did X"  etc etc.

And if you havent noticed thats quite a few questions. For 1 thousand years ago you could ask thousands of questions, now u can ask.. about 3 or 4 that we cannot prove.
I could ask about absolutely anything and you wouldn't have any proof, just faith and belief.

Just believe in God, pray and be heard, be a nice person who dont sin. Be safe and be at peace.
But just stop pretending God is responsible for everything that walks this earth. Cos thats just ignorant

Muslims actually have evidences that the Quran is the word of God, it's not just a matter of belief or faith, the Quran is full of miracles.

And why is it ignorant if I believe that God made everything?
If I believe that God created the universe using the big bang, how is that ignorant?
(03-29-2011, 04:15 PM)Hitman link Wrote: Grim not sure whether that part of your post up there was serious or joking, but nowadays the Christian Church doesn't preach the hell and heaven stuff anymore. They talk about the kingdom of God, and nobody is going to "hell". The entire "hell" thing is a relic of old medieval times

I wasnt really joking but wasnt 100% serious either. But what I know is that God gave humans free will.
Didnt know hell didnt exist though. O.o

(03-29-2011, 04:29 PM)TwistedDemon link Wrote: And why is it ignorant if I believe that God made everything?
If I believe that God created the universe using the big bang, how is that ignorant?

Because you simply ignore the fact that not everything is made by God, thats why, simple as. I'm not even talking about the big bang in the first place, yet you come up with it. Yet another example how u religious ppl run ur argumentation, asking the questions that you know cannot be answered.
To be quite honest I dont have anything against you believeing God created the universe using the big bang, but you(religious ppl) denying everything is straight out ignorance if u ask me
Dont get me started on miracles plz -.-
(03-29-2011, 04:29 PM)TwistedDemon link Wrote: Muslims actually have evidences that the Quran is the word of God

show me :D

Quote:Grim link=topic=28190.msg380606#msg380606 date=1301414764]

Because you simply ignore the fact that not everything is made by God, thats why, simple as. I'm not even talking about the big bang in the first place, yet you come up with it. Yet another example how u religious ppl run ur argumentation, asking the questions that you know cannot be answered.
To be quite honest I dont have anything against you believeing God created the universe using the big bang, but you(religious ppl) denying everything is straight out ignorance if u ask me
Dont get me started on miracles plz -.-

I gave the big bang as an example, and please don't call me "religious", don't mix Islam with Christianity or any other religion you might know.

Give me one single scientific proven fact that Islam denies... don't bother, I know you can't find any.
(03-29-2011, 04:21 PM)durrrr link Wrote: I doubt about this. The Bible says that there's a hell and there's a heaven and they can't change the Bible/their thinking. Only if the Pope would say so, everybody would be forced to change their minds.

Doubt it all you want but I went to church for about 10 years of my life and never once heard any preaching of hell.