Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Serious Discussion] Religion
Gaahl, with all of the discussions I had with different players, it all ends here with my question, but perhaps you have an answer for it, I'm pretty much interested to know other religions' thoughts and what they believe in, so my question is, how or who created the basics of the world that made the hyper-concentrated molecule ?

I didn't really understand whether you believe in this beginning or not, but anyway, for whoever believes in this, I'd like to know further information about this ! :P
(03-28-2011, 05:48 PM)durrrr link Wrote: For sure it's not hard for those who have been raised in a religion family and have faith knocked in their heads.
u talkin about me  ;(
(03-28-2011, 05:48 PM)durrrr link Wrote: For sure it's not hard for those who have been raised in a religion family and have faith knocked in their heads.

Just a simple evidence among hundreds, take it and accept it, btw new believers usually have more faith than born with belief.

(03-28-2011, 07:54 PM)BLoODsT3R_ link Wrote: Gaahl, with all of the discussions I had with different players, it all ends here with my question, but perhaps you have an answer for it, I'm pretty much interested to know other religions' thoughts and what they believe in, so my question is, how or who created the basics of the world that made the hyper-concentrated molecule ?

I didn't really understand whether you believe in this beginning or not, but anyway, for whoever believes in this, I'd like to know further information about this ! :P

Allow me to answer that...
They think that people will discover that one day, it's just too hard for us to understand, it's like explaining trigonometry to a monkey.
(03-29-2011, 03:15 AM)TwistedDemon link Wrote: They think that people will discover that one day, it's just too hard for us to understand, it's like explaining trigonometry to a monkey.

So instead of researching it we should just accept it the simple way and say God created it?
Wonder how the world would be today if we could just say that God created everything we humans wonder about
Quote:Grim link=topic=28190.msg380505#msg380505 date=1301374837]
So instead of researching it we should just accept it the simple way and say God created it?
Wonder how the world would be today if we could just say that God created everything we humans wonder about

I didn't say should or shouldn't, I only answered his question about what atheists think.

You can research as much as you want, maybe you will find the answer, maybe not.

even if people found how the big bang happened, it won't prove that there's no God.
You basically did.
"They think that people will discover that one day" = not gonna happen
"it's just too hard for us to understand" = We must accept this and believe in God instead.
waatt?

I don't speak in metaphors unless I say I do O_o

and isn't that what they believe?

they think that people will discover that one day, they believe it's too hard for us to understand, and believe me, someone already told me that.
Why alot of bad things happend on the world if he can make an end and stop letting us suffer, then why not, because he loves us? no cause he can't :X
(03-29-2011, 06:43 AM)Daniel link Wrote: Why alot of bad things happend on the world if he can make an end and stop letting us suffer, then why not, because he loves us? no cause he can't :X

No he cant because he gave humans free will, he wont interfere with human actions.
Those who have sinned will instead suffer in hell when time comes! But until then, hell breaks lose up on the surface
x)

(03-29-2011, 06:40 AM)TwistedDemon link Wrote: they think that people will discover that one day, they believe it's too hard for us to understand, and believe me, someone already told me that.

Yes, and thats perfectly normal. It was the same with, lets say, cars many many years ago. But look where we're at now? It's gonna be the same eventually with the other hard questions, really.

It's just a matter of time before you religious ppl wont have any questions to come up with at all.
And thats all you do now, everytime a discussion gets going you ask the same questions that we cant answer so we "lose" the argumentation. "Who created the universe then hm?" "Human evolution" "Who was the first human" "Prove that jesus didnt exist" "jesus did X"  etc etc.

And if you havent noticed thats quite a few questions. For 1 thousand years ago you could ask thousands of questions, now u can ask.. about 3 or 4 that we cannot prove.
I could ask about absolutely anything and you wouldn't have any proof, just faith and belief.

Just believe in God, pray and be heard, be a nice person who dont sin. Be safe and be at peace.
But just stop pretending God is responsible for everything that walks this earth. Cos thats just ignorant
Quote:Grim link=topic=28190.msg380513#msg380513 date=1301377590]
But just stop pretending God is responsible for everything that walks this earth. Cos thats just ignorant

So now you have the right to tell people what to do or not to do?
Also, just because you have AN answer to the questions asked, doesn't mean you have THE answer.
I'm not saying religious people do either, the world is just too complicated for any man to understand.