Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Question !!! ( Ipod Touch)
Hello, i want to ask something about this cool shit, the Itouch,
well my friend who lives in the USA told me that he saw in some place that the itouch(32gb) was 90 dolars and i was like WTF and i told him " BUY IT AND WHEN U COME ILL PAY YA" and he said, but is 2nd handed, you dont care?

now my question is: Would it be ok to buy one of these 2nd handed things?? Any experience on this? Thanks!!
If it's 90dollars, then it's probably some chinese shit.
Everything starting with "i" is an overpriced impractical piece of poo.
(02-23-2011, 06:09 AM)HuRRiCaNe link Wrote: Hello, i want to ask something about this cool shit, the Itouch,
well my friend who lives in the USA told me that he saw in some place that the itouch(32gb) was 90 dolars and i was like WTF and i told him " BUY IT AND WHEN U COME ILL PAY YA" and he said, but is 2nd handed, you dont care?

now my question is: Would it be ok to buy one of these 2nd handed things?? Any experience on this? Thanks!!

I would advise not to buy anything 2nd hand without being able to check it out in person. Also, it could possibly be a fake chinese one.

(02-23-2011, 04:59 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Everything starting with "i" is an overpriced impractical piece of poo.
Agreed.
You all don't get it? It doesn't matter what the fuck you buy it all comes from China, everything!
(02-23-2011, 07:12 PM)Daniel link Wrote: You all don't get it? It doesn't matter what the fuck you buy it all comes from China, everything!

Well Japan and China, but the fake ones we are referring to are different from the real ones :P
well my ipod touch was priced at 300 damn there 400 dollars so, he needs to know wats wrong with it
Only thing I can think of to do with that stupid gadget is to use it as a soap dish.
(02-26-2011, 05:07 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Only thing I can think of to do with that stupid gadget is to use it as a soap dish.

Very handy a flat soap dish. Better watch your back when you bent over to get the soap of the floor, hoogerlieboorgerlietje.