Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Server Crashes
(08-05-2007, 03:57 PM)benbmyers link Wrote: Grove, i think that is veryoffensive to say. Think about it, Peter thought one day to make a server, he got into it more, and eventually he has had to put his own sweat and blood into it to keep us happy, now, he gets rewarded for all that he has done by making his server official. Now how do you think it would make him feel if you asked him to make it 'un'-official?, what kind of a choice are you asking him to make?  just put yourself in his shoes..

Well, If I was him, I'd rather have all the regulas back, Than having a server full of noobs and lag. I'd rather have LVP the way it used to be, The goddamn best server for shooters on SA-MP! Lets face it, b4 lvp became offical and laggy, LVP imo, must have had all the BEST shooters playing there on SA-MP!

And with the money, Its ruining the DM side of the server! Most ppl cant afford weapons these days!

Or, if they can afford weapons now, if they are lucky enough, they wont be able to soon!
Kinda losing the plot here guys... this topic was meant to be about server crashers, not how you think going official and lag sucks...

Feel free to make your own topic regarding how you think that LVP 'sucks' now - this isn't the topic to do so.
yes i hate them too
hackers did it, this is the reason a lot of  the other servers have been down too
Yup, it was hacked alot. I wanna play atm but my ping is averaging at around 2000 . . . . this backs up what i sed to tomozj last night (off-topic) DO NOT GET VIRGIN MEDIA INTERNET, IT WAS LAME, ITS LAMER THAN HELIKILLING, IT'S LAMER THAN BEING RUN OVER BY A HELI, THE DB'ED FROM THE HELICOPTER . . .
Ha, this topic is a little old now 8)7

Server crashes are fixed i think lol :D
(08-15-2007, 11:36 AM)BoogerJay link Wrote: Ha, this topic is a little old now 8)7

Server crashes are fixed i think lol :D
Yep and apparently the lag is also to be fixed by next week !
noes it crashed agein