Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Sleep Paralysis
(02-26-2011, 11:46 PM)0Target0 link Wrote: Yes I know what you mean meng, yesterday i woke up with my wee wee all hard n stuff...fuckin weird!
LOL best post thus far
Very common.. Used to have it ALOT when I was a kid. I remember it being called 'Night Terror'(?)

My brain was functional, but my body couldn't physically move! I was completely awake but found it impossible to move nomatter how much I tried until I somehow forced myself back to sleep and woke up normally... fucked up shit hah
I hope to never ever have this, scary shit, especially the sound clipping Nem posted.
I think I had something like this, I remember waking up once and something was choking me, I couldn't move but I could open my mouth. So I screamed  :'(

I was like 10 when it happened or something
(03-01-2011, 11:08 AM)Darius link Wrote: I think I had something like this, I remember waking up once and something was choking me, I couldn't move but I could open my mouth. So I screamed  :'(

I was like 10 when it happened or something

Sounds like you had something different because in SP you can't move your mouth either

..someone needs to get a new lock for that window
Quote:Nemesis link=topic=27948.msg375666#msg375666 date=1298406075]
Has anyone else had this problem?

Yea.. like two hundred times, I can even force my self into it.
Although I didn't hear sounds or see lights or anything, one time I saw my mom talking, I was screaming like AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH but I wasn't screaming, and she wasn't there D:
I wasn't able to move at all and my eyes were blurry and every time I have this, I figure out that i'm laying on my back lol
this is scary and fun to do at the same time  :Y)